Caption the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Lol, there good, there is also allot of entries.

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

documentetry guy: and today,we study "the astro",a rather inteligent creture made of wires and metal,incredibly strong and agile,even capable of flight...
astro:*spots the documentetry guy* mom...they're following me again!!
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

"Let's see whether I'm able to predict my body's trajectory when I ignite my jets while keeping my upper extremities in this position.... hmmm, first I'm going to do a fast-paced spin about 7 times, then there's a loop appearing every third second, afterwards I'll head for the big glass window for smashing it into exactly 896'749 pieces. Outside the building, I'm going to do a loop again, 4 times bigger in size than the previous one before, for smashing directly into the building's roof causing severe dents on my head. To be added is the 4 hrs lasting tantrum Dr. Elefun has to cope with due to this incident...

Naah, I think I leave it."

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

Yeah, he better leave it, judging from this:

:rolleyes: :whistling: :p

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:Yeah, he better leave it, judging from this:

This happened because cartoon kids' heads are huge; thus, when his hands touched the thing, his head was put on one side of an unbalanced see-saw, & he had a boo boo because of it. However, if he had not been so sleepy, he would have been fine. :hyo:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"zeo" wrote:Image
documentetry guy: and today,we study "the astro",a rather inteligent creture made of wires and metal,incredibly strong and agile,even capable of flight...
astro:*spots the documentetry guy* mom...they're following me again!!

:lol: I really like this one.

Astro's mum: *slap* stop following my child.
Documentary guy is being pulled away on a stretcher.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:Yeah, he better leave it, judging from this:

I rather think the podium is hosting an electromagnetic device beneath. As soon as Astro jumps on it, Daddy Walrus activates a switch... and the rest of it is evident.

:D

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

I think it is missing a frame. is it?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:I rather think the podium is hosting an electromagnetic device beneath. As soon as Astro jumps on it, Daddy Walrus activates a switch... and the rest of it is evident.

:D
But what if he activated the switch by mistake while it was another student's turn...? :unsure: :p

"Sparx" wrote:I think it is missing a frame. is it?
I didn't have any size limit for this animated gif since it wasn't for an avatar or signature, and I'm very careful about keeping all the frames. Mistakes can happen but I personally do not see any frame missing, so I'd be surprised if I had left one off. And I'm too lazy to do it again from the DVD just to check if that's the case. :D

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:But what if he activated the switch by mistake while it was another student's turn...? :unsure: :p

Simple: other students have roughly no metal on them. Therefore if the switch is activated while it is another student's turn, nothing special happen :D
However, Astro will suddenly lose his balance and fall towards the podium :p irate: (depending on the power of the device)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Games & Role Play”