Caption the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

:whistling: :rolleyes:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I can't seem to find a good caption for this one although I do find it's a good picture for this game. All I can think of is to add it to the mistakes thread: look at the men in the background (is he Astro's father?). He is way behind the camera but his nose is somehow in front of the camera. :p Maybe they are shooting a version of Cyrano de Bergerac! :whistling:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"Astro Forever" wrote:Image
I can't seem to find a good caption for this one although I do find it's a good picture for this game. All I can think of is to add it to the mistakes thread: look at the men in the background (is he Astro's father?). He is way behind the camera but his nose is somehow in front of the camera. :p Maybe they are shooting a version of Cyrano de Bergerac! :whistling:

No there will be no Cyrano! :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :lol:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

PLEASE- ASTRO BOY would always make futuristic children movies- maybe movies like NEW version of GAMERA

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"avatargirl" wrote:PLEASE- ASTRO BOY would always make futuristic children movies- maybe movies like NEW version of GAMERA

"Blood suckers of Lake Doom!" :lol: :lol:
:p
in 3D

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

:astro: : must you yell so loud right in my ear, your going to butnout the mic preeamp
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 13 years ago

Hamegg:Let me in the shoot plz plz plz pretty plz!?!?!??!
Astro:see that small room over there? go in there and wait for your turn. :d evil:
*Hamegg runs into the small room. all that was heard was piano keys breaking in the small room and Hamegg screaming.*
crew member: what just happened? :confused:
Astro: i led him into the dropping piano gag testing room. guess it was a death drap. YAY FOR ME! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Cast and crew: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :d evil: :d evil: :d evil: :d evil: :d evil: :d evil:
*astro runs for his life*
Now active on MyAnimeList

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Catchatori " Astro you maka the 'Demons' 3D and thena you beat em up eh?"
Astro "Animatronic?"
Catchatori "Sure! You gonna be a bigga hit in Rome Astro! Sure!"
:w00t: :astro: :shifty:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

(Uran is getting her pictures taken by Astro, when HamEgg approaches Astro)

HAMEGG: Why are you wearing a visor, when you're in nothing but your underpants?

ASTRO: HEY! They're really really short pants. Like you're the one to talk. You have on a stupid flowered tee-shirt.

HAMEGG: At least I'm wearing something. You were drasticly changed in the movie.

ASTRO: Whaduya mean? At least I looked somewhat good. They made you look very fat!

(Astro and HamEgg fight)

URAN: (yawns) I'm bored. I'm gonna go play. I have a feeling this is gonna take a while. (sneaks out)
Last edited by Anime Girl on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Catchatori "Sure Astro!Sure! All the Critics Love'a you in'a Roma! Sure!"

Return to “Games & Role Play”