Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 18 years ago

A Jewish cap? XD No, God have mercy of me if I had this idea (in fact, My real surname, Tadeo (Adulator in hebrew), is a traditional Jewish-Spanish name). It's a "boina" (a beret, in fact), a traditional hat used on rural zones of Southern Europe (Spain and France, mostly). It's an inside joke, actually. In my country, all old countrymen are represented on humoristic comics with one of these in their head. In France, it got fashionable in the 50s, and artists tended to put it up. That's why old mangakas (Tezuka, the "dreawing half" of Fujio F. Fujiko) wore these caps. It isn't a Jewish cap, I swear it by everything that's scared!

And it's done! Naughty pic deleted. My apologies - and there's no offence at all, of course. I asked you, and you said no, so I delete the pic. I'll made a much softer version.
Last edited by Ataru Moroboshi on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

Ooops! I took a guess at what it was. I don't live in Spain or France so I'm sorry I didn't understand. ;)
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

ChibiGoku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby ChibiGoku » 18 years ago

Latu wrote:I just had to make this after seeing mr skunk's picture.....
Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!

Latu, that's ingenious. XD

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 18 years ago

thats good i like it...and it's funny

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 18 years ago

DrFrag wrote:"I just want to apologize to Theodore's mom, and Kenneth's mom, and Alvin's mom ... well, not so much Alvin's mom."

woo hoo hoo...... SOMEONE'S seen the movie..... :rolleyes: :heart: :p

I only wish I was around to view the so called "inappropriate" pic, I'm sure I would have found it funny, and Ataru's a pretty funny gal (guy?) .... :eek:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

mr skunk wrote:woo hoo hoo...... SOMEONE'S seen the movie..... :rolleyes: :heart: :p

I only wish I was around to view the so called "inappropriate" pic, I'm sure I would have found it funny, and Ataru's a pretty funny gal (guy?) .... :eek:

Guy :tenma: :lol: I'm only.. a man (Homer Simpson). I can PM the pic to you... Er... Dr.Frag, is it correct to post "politically incorrect" pics like mine as PMs? (Hey, I made a redundance!) :lol:

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 18 years ago

Ataru Moroboshi wrote:Guy :tenma: :lol: I'm only.. a man (Homer Simpson). I can PM the pic to you... Er... Dr.Frag, is it correct to post "politically incorrect" pics like mine as PMs? (Hey, I made a redundance!) :lol:

O O O! :w00t: yay, you can PM me the pic! :D And I'm glad you're a guy, now we can get married! LOL! :p Wow, he likes Astro Boy AND the Simpsons.... I hit the jackpot! :hyo: :hyo: :hyo: :heart:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 18 years ago

If it's funny, then I'd like to see it too, if that's not a problem.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President

O.K.! When I finish with my job, I'll post you the pic to you two and Astro Forever.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

Ataru Moroboshi wrote:I can PM the pic to you... Er... Dr.Frag, is it correct to post "politically incorrect" pics like mine as PMs? (Hey, I made a redundance!) :lol:

I don't see a problem with it, as long as it's okay with the receipient.

I saved a copy. :D

mr skunk wrote:And I'm glad you're a guy, now we can get married! LOL! :p

Watch out - he's actually the REAL Ataru Moroboshi! :lol:

Return to “Games & Role Play”