Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

gentleman92576 wrote:Edited by Astro Forever: sorry, but we are trying to keep this forum children friendly. Please read the rules.

Unfortunately, the URL to that image was on my email notification. Is there any way to prevent this? :hyo:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

jeffbert wrote:Unfortunately, the URL to that image was on my email notification. Is there any way to prevent this? :hyo:

I don't know what you are talking about... :confused: What is an e-mail notification?

Edit: do you mean you had subscribed to the thread and got an e-mail notification of a new post? If that is the case, I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about it. We'd have to ask Mark.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Astro Forever wrote:I don't know what you are talking about... :confused: What is an e-mail notification?

Edit: do you mean you had subscribed to the thread and got an e-mail notification of a new post? If that is the case, I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about it. We'd have to ask Mark.

That is correct, I receive an email notification for every new post to threads that I have visited. :astro:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

You can change this in the administrator control panel, which you have access to.

Mark
Administrator

Postby Mark » 17 years ago

jeffbert wrote:Unfortunately, the URL to that image was on my email notification. Is there any way to prevent this? :hyo:

Oh anything's possible :cool: Though in this case it's not just an option I can turn on or off, so unless it becomes a huge issue, we'll just have to be mindful of what we post. K, guys? :)

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Could I be more powerful than Mark? :o hmy: :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

I had no clue we could rate threads! :lol:

Mark
Administrator

Postby Mark » 17 years ago

Turning off notifications is easy enough, but editing the content of the actual notification is a little more tricky. Unless I've overlooked something?

Edit: I've disabled thread ratings for the time being. The forums are sluggish enough as is without them. When we finally get around to upgraing I'll enable them - along with a heap of other stuff that I've wanted to use for a while now...
Last edited by Mark on Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

I wasn't the one who rated it... Don't know who it is, I was just surprised myself! :lol: However, I do believe that this thread deserves its 5 stars! :)

Edit: oops, it's gone! :lol:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

It was me. :D I thought I'd get things going.

You do a great job on these forums Mark, it's much appreciated. :cool:

Return to “Games & Role Play”