Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 16 years ago

Boy in the background: "Ok, so now that you have dropped and broken Pluto's giant plate, where are we going to hide from him?"
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Image

Boy in the background: "Ok, so now that you have dropped and broken Pluto's giant plate, where are we going to hide from him?"
Are you sure you meant to post a caption in the Photoshop thread, fafner? :)

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 16 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:I slightly adjusted the pic's aspect ratio, I hope you don't mind it. :)

Of course I don't. Thanks, pal!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 16 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:Are you sure you meant to post a caption in the Photoshop thread, fafner? :)

Ahem... :blush: I guess I should read the discussion title before posting :rolleyes:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

"Astro! How we're supposed to represent that to the house owner?! This requires an excuse little more comprehensive than the one I used for the smashed window at the 1st floor!!"

Oh, and in case somebody's wondering about the roman banner sticking in the basement to the right - well, it doesn't mean anything. I just put it there randomly... :D

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 16 years ago

Astro: "DON'T. MOVE."
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

"Strange Wings" wrote:Image
"Astro! How we're supposed to represent that to the house owner?! This requires an excuse little more comprehensive than the one I used for the smashed window at the 1st floor!!"

Oh, and in case somebody's wondering about the roman banner sticking in the basement to the right - well, it doesn't mean anything. I just put it there randomly... :D

No, is not that, it's just that Albert Uderzo tried to kill those filthy manga charachters (check the last Asterix album for more info). :d evil:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

"Ataru Moroboshi" wrote:No, is not that, it's just that Albert Uderzo tried to kill those filthy manga charachters (check the last Asterix album for more info). :d evil:

It seems like Astro-ix has dropped his menhir right on the roof terrace.
:D

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President

A week to pick a winner, pals!

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

"What are you waiting for, Astro! Come on, hop in!!"
What?! Without having my water wings on? ...And even more important: Where's the water?!!"

Return to “Games & Role Play”