Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 10 years ago

Nice avatar! :cool:

In my case, it's not that I have lost interest in the game, but rather that I have "lost" personal time. I rarely take less than an hour to make something. I would agree that sometimes the simplest ideas can be funny, but they don't always come easily, so it still requires time to think of it. :D

Of course, we can always find time, I guess, but I have more activities outside or work than I used to when I was a regular player. I do miss the game and wish I could play more often. I have a feeling that if this game started again, I'd probably have ideas of my own and would be more inclined to participate, but I doubt I could do multiple images in a round as I did in the past.

And yes, it's too bad about the broken links; this is one thread that can make me laugh a lot when going back in time. :D

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 10 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:In my case, it's not that I have lost interest in the game, but rather that I have "lost" personal time. I rarely take less than an hour to make something. I would agree that sometimes the simplest ideas can be funny, but they don't always come easily, so it still requires time to think of it. :D

I second that. These days I'm hardly able to find time for image alternation, but I always did enjoy the game very much. It's like adding individual "tags" to otherwise well-known screenshots. I cherish the memories from this game topic's most active days! :lol:

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:I was looking back through this thread, many of the people who were involved here have dropped out of sight, others just lost interest I suppose. Also it seems that more than half of the images that were posted here now have broken links, StrangeWings and Dragonrider seem to be the two with most of these.

I don't know about Dragonrider, but I saved most of the screenshots I alternated and put them up here. Alas, there still are plenty of pictures that have gotten lost for good.
Btw, very nice attempt, Tetsuwan Penguin! :D

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 10 years ago

I know I'm kind of (and by kind of I mean very) late for the party, but while looking back on this thread I found an image that was perfect for me to edit.

Just play this song and skip to 1:27 while looking at the picture and the (very disturbing) atmosphere is complete.
Attachments
Soon.jpg
Soon.jpg (36.6 KiB) Viewed 10016 times
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 10 years ago

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:I was looking back through this thread, many of the people who were involved here have dropped out of sight, others just lost interest I suppose. Also it seems that more than half of the images that were posted here now have broken links, StrangeWings and Dragonrider seem to be the two with most of these.

Here is something simple I did (I've posted it before) just playing with the Gimp. My two or three last avatars were also done with the GIMP, making floating images ripped from other images.

Is anybody still interested in this game? I have about 75% of all the Futurama episodes that my daughter downloaded, I can think of lots of ideas combining Astro with Bender :w00t:
(I'm surprised I didn't see any contribution by AprilSeven, I know she is good at Photoshop.)

Astro and Bender? I'd love to see that XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Cool, too bad I can't make a picture like that X3
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 8 years ago

Though I have not participated in this game, I enjoy it just the same. Do not let it die. :blush:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 8 years ago

Hmmm... Well, there was just no way that I could have played in the past few months, too little time available... :( As I said earlier, this game is so time consuming, especially when like me you are not an artist. I have to work really hard sometimes to make my ideas work.

But, perhaps the best idea to revive it would be to suggest a picture? :) We might get new players if they are inspired. :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

I need to think about it. :lol:

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 8 years ago

okay what is the next pic guys?
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"
-MLP lickety split

jeffbert
Minister of Science

I nominate the Atom version of OPERATION! as the next image.

Return to “Games & Role Play”