Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 16 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote: :D It's good to know my submissions are still tolerated.

That's more than tolerated: we want such contributions :D

I'm no PC geek, but this sounds like a keyboard driver problem. Have you tried updating them?

Methink it's more an operating system problem, or what is supposed to be one. I'm still amazed how Windows can be called so often an operating system :p In any ways, I have never heard of keyboards updates: even very sophisticated ones are compatible with the standard (they work without installing anything specific).
I have seldom had keyboards issues, but vastly most of them where issues with the keyboard itself: broken keyboards after losing at a game, depleted batteries in a wireless keyboard (preferrably while playing a crucial part of a game), things like that. A very few times, the operating system was the cause (and Windows wasn't always the only one implied), and in all cases a reboot (or sometimes a graphical interface restart) fixed the problem.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote: :D It's good to know my submissions are still tolerated.

I would even go as far as to say that the lack of your submissions was intolerable since they are so good. ;)

"Strange Wings" wrote:I recently discovered Youtube as a great source of pictures when Google/Yahoo image searches can't deliver the one frames you're looking for. At times I'm even too lazy to put a DVD in the drive. :)

Yes, that's any idea... I'm too difficult when it comes to quality I guess (for this game I mean, because just for watching, I'm so not!)

Thanks everyone for the advices regarding the keyboard. I got this one for free so I'm not going to complain if it doesn't last long, but I'd prefer if it wasn't working at all instead of not working occasionally! Rebooting does work, the problem is that by the time I notice, I have a lot of tabs opened in Firefox!

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

Thanks Strange Wings, but i thought he could fly. hugs

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

:D Not anymore.
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

IF I was, no i would rather be Astroboy or Uran- thanks and hugs

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 15 years ago

The result of a brief WindowsPaint conversation:

Astro: "Robio, would you mind driving a little slower? Uran is about to puke in your car."

Robio: "...grumblegrumblegrumble..."

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

LOL XD What WOULD a robot puke, oil?

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Legeremain99
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Legeremain99 » 15 years ago

:confused: Uh...good question Dragonrider1227...I wonder...hmmmm. I don't have an answer for that one. :o hmy: :eek:

-Legeremain99 :unsure: :astro:

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

I hope Robio did drive slower- hugs

Return to “Games & Role Play”