Photoshop the picture game

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:I wonder if we have used all the pictures yet or coming to an end O.o
Oh no, I'm sure there are still thousands of possibilities. However, I think that each of us have our own idea of what could be a good picture for this game. For example, I would never have thought of picking a picture such as fafner's in the last round, but after giving it some thought, I realized that there were interesting possibilities with it. Also I recently chose a picture (right before fafner's) and I find that it's good when there are variations because I noticed that I had a tendency to choose pictures with similar settings (clear background, lot of empty space...).

I'm sure I could find myself more interesting pictures, but I looked at a few episodes (in fast-forward mode), tried to picture scenes from various episodes in my head and couldn't seem to think of anything at this time. I'm sure eventually I will find something, but I do not want the game to stop in the meantime.

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

for me its even harder,as i cannot veiw my DVD s on the computer and take screen-grabs, i have to use other rescources...and other then this forums,its pretty hard to find screenshots on the web ^^;
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Astro Forever
Administrator

If you can't find anything you like, I will eventually find something, it's just that it might take a few days. :) That's the worst that can happen, I guess, so no need to worry.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

I’d say try a picture you've never done before.

Umm.... oh try jetter. But still it's not my chose.

Astro Forever
Administrator

"Sparx" wrote:I’d say try a picture you've never done before.
Well if I wanted to put a picture we've done before, it would be very easy to make a choice! :D However the rounds would not be very interesting... :confused:

"Sparx" wrote:Umm.... oh try jetter. But still it's not my chose.
I do not own any Jetter Mars DVD, and I do not have access to quality pictures of him either, so that is not possible.

Okay, I think I found something. It should be too hard to add a few features to Atlas' cloak, or put something else in his hands, among other things... :)

Last edited by Astro Forever on Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forgot to copy the picture's link...

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

i already have an idea..but you'll have to wait until tomorow XP is the suspence sinking in yet? no? ok i'll wait...
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!

as aproved by astro boy!

as aproved by astro boy!

ImageImageImage...what?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Give him a top hat, handlebar mustache, and make him into a silent movie era villian. He can be standing over Pauline or for that matter, Penelope Pitstop whom he has tied to the RR tracks.

Or just make him into D. Vader. :D

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

i would have,had i not already thought of this :

theres only one thing i can say about this...
you should'nt laugh at the fact he's probebly just killed some unfortunet iduvidual...you SHOULD be laughing that he thought he could fool us with a ridiculous alabi like "i was peeling tomatos"!! =D

as aproved by astro boy!

as aproved by astro boy!

ImageImageImage...what?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

XDXDXD :lol: good one :lol:

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

Atlas: I know this isn't the correct pose, but I can't help it any more. You must understand me, the temptation is so strong. I luv da 80s!: "I am Atlas, prince of Earthernia and defender of the secrets of yadda, yadda... I HAVE DA POWAAAAAA !!!

Return to “Games & Role Play”