Some Photoshop Game relics

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Each one's body basically mutated to the other one. The funny part is that Gargamel had Papa Smurf's appearance, and thus tried to lure the Smurfs into a trap as a result (if I remember correctly, I can't find back the book).

I don't know if that's what you meant, but it's Papa Smurf who's trying to lure the Smurfs by pretending to be Gargamel. He lets himself get captured and tied by the Smurfs, and then revealed that he's actually Papa Smurf and not Gargamel... and of course, the Smurfs won't believe him, so he ended up actually trapping himself! :p

What's amusing is that it's the only place where Gargamel (or, should I say, Gargamel's body) have a soft look and not the usual angry face.

I'll try to post a picture (like, maybe after I posted the animated gifs and submitted the picture for the game.... :rolleyes: Maybe this weekend if I still remember).

Of, fafner, thanks for posting yours too! :D It's too bad you do not participate more often.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 16 years ago

Got it. I will do some scannings since the images are quite hilarious :p However I'm not sure it would fit this discussion, so I may create a new one in the general section :unsure:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

:D Thanks for your contributions, fafner! It's good to have your entries summed up in here as well.

That's my favourite one:
"fafner" wrote:Image
Always watch where you are flying. Always.

:lol:
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 16 years ago

Hahaha, good times!
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

"Strange Wings" wrote:That's my favourite one:
[QUOTE=fafner;75729]Always watch where you are flying. Always.

:lol: [/QUOTE]
It makes me think of an interesting time-paradox based story: Astro being instrumental to his own creation by causing the crash that kills Tobio :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Latu
On a Flight into Space

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=Strange Wings;75774]That's my favourite one:
[QUOTE=fafner;75729]Always watch where you are flying. Always.

:lol: [/QUOTE]
It makes me think of an interesting time-paradox based story: Astro being instrumental to his own creation by causing the crash that kills Tobio :p [/QUOTE]

Haha, could make up a good fanfic! :p
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

"Latu" wrote: Haha, could make up a good fanfic! :p

A similar theme was used in a episode of Futurama: Fry and his friends were traps in the past, at the time were his grandfather lived. He accidentally killed his grandfather, and had a baby with his grandmother, making him his own grandfather. When professor Farnsworth learned about that , he decided to put aside all subtleties about not changing the past. Fry objected about his previous arguments not to change anything, and was answered harshly something along the line "you have no lessons to teach us, Mr. I'm-my-own-grandfather" :p

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Latu
On a Flight into Space

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=Latu;75787] Haha, could make up a good fanfic! :p

A similar theme was used in a episode of Futurama: Fry and his friends were traps in the past, at the time were his grandfather lived. He accidentally killed his grandfather, and had a baby with his grandmother, making him his own grandfather. When professor Farnsworth learned about that , he decided to put aside all subtleties about not changing the past. Fry objected about his previous arguments not to change anything, and was answered harshly something along the line "you have no lessons to teach us, Mr. I'm-my-own-grandfather" :p [/QUOTE]

Hehe I saw that episode, it was funny. :lol:
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

Haven't had the time for the Smurfs yet... :d oh:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

"Astro Forever" wrote:Haven't had the time for the Smurfs yet... :d oh:

I had, but I was stopped by some technical problems, mainly finding a computer that has an obsolete ISA port for that outdated scanner of mine, and that isn't currently in use :shifty:

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Games & Role Play”