The Writing Game!

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

The Writing Game!

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

I can’t help shake this feeling someone’s done this before… :eek:

This is how it works. You start off a story (Astro Boy only), that can be a sentence to a few paragraphs long. It is then up to the next person to follow on from that.

Here’s an example

Person 1: Astro was flying in the sky when suddenly he was hit in the face by a-
Person 2: Giant radioactive muffin with laser chocolate chips. The muffin laughed evilly and said-
Person 3: “We finally meet, tutu boy! Prepare to met your doom!” and pulled out a-
Person 4: Cooked chicken stuffed with C4. Astro stared in dismay and said-
Person 5: “Wait, aren’t you Jeffbert in a muffin suit?”
And so on and so forth... :lol:

The story goes on for one week, after that a winner is selected from the best post, who will begin the next story. (Runners up can be picked too)

Rules:
1. (Winner only) State the title and genre of the story (humor, romance adventure etc)
2. Only one story can be going on at one time, to save any confusion.
3. You’re allowed an unlimited amount of posts, but no double posting or the universe will implode!
4. Don’t make your posts too long
5. I mean it, anything over a page and we'll die! :cry:
6. Try not to have too many characters in at one time.
7. Keep posts family friendly please, which also means-
8. No squat jokes, shame on anyone who would dare do such a thing!

Let’s begin

Title: And It All Began Bwahaha!
Genre: Humor

Metal boots thumped softly on the dried pavement that hot summer’s afternoon, as the one known as Astro made his way home. Gradually he slowed to a halt and wiped the nonexistent sweat from his brow. Then with a sharp exhale of breath he glanced upwards, shielding his eyes from the glare of the burning sun.

An endless sea of blue, spotless of any clouds…which made Astro wonder aloud rather innocently to himself…

“Why the heck am I walking? I got rocket feet for crying out loud!”

But no more could be considered on the thought when footsteps approached him from behind, and a hand rested on his shoulder. A voice addressed him casually as the person said-
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

"Uhhh, excuse me, but you dropped this . . ."

Astro turned to find a tall, distinguished looking gentleman in a dark suit looking down at him quizzically. He glanced at the man's outstretched hand and pulled back in a state of horrific embarrassment, as the man was holding a -
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

boy scout pin. I must have dropped it thank goodness he got it to me before i got to the official boy scout convention.
"thank you sir...."
he grabbed my hand and before i could run he had may limbs tied together and throw me in the back of his trunk.
"it has 1300 wats running in between the normal insulation, so if you even try to break through it you will never see the light of day!
though the window it looked like we were heading towords the

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

strange gloomy laboratory located on the wrong side of the tracks in Metro city. Rumor has it that mad scientists purposely implant the omega factor into good robots. I worked my mind so hard I could almost hear the gears spinning, trying to think of an escape route. Then suddenly...

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

the car stopped. The door opened and the man carried me into the strange laboratory. I was brought into a strange room with a table in the middle and a single large light hanging from above. A couple men, who I assumed were scientists, walked into the room and helped the man strap me to the table. One of the scientists walked up with an evil grin and said...
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

"HI- BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU- TIME TO COMPLETE OUR EXPERIMENT ON YOU- PLEASE DON'T THANK US- YOU ARE SO WELCOME AND OURS!"- HE SAID WITH HIS EVIL GRIN

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

"Thanking you was the furthest thing from my mind," I responded in a condescending tone. I didn't like his impish smile and wished that I wasn't all tied up so I can wipe it clean off his face....
"sooooo... I guess this is a bad time to ask if I can use the bathroom?" I asked nonchalantly.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

sorry i had to write this. The man turned quick and slapped Astro across the face. ''don't you dare talk back to me again or it will be the end of you'' Astro then remembered that he had a locating divice and so he turned it on, but when it went, ''beep, beep'' when it made this noice all the men looked at him and then they:

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

stared wildly,
"Child?.." the man asked suspiciously, "There's something different about you. Why are you:
(Don't forget the end quotation mark X3)
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

Return to “Games & Role Play”