An Astronomical Halloween RP thread;)

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:[QUOTE=Dr. Jerk;109413](I don't even know why Tenma is in the cemetery, I don't think I can rp...)

Tenma was with Max's Mom
“MAX! I heard my mom’s voice

I turned and saw my Mom and Dr.Tenma behind her. I thought “oh crude” As she ran closer to me and asked

“Max,are you OK? Are you hurt? What happened? She asked and hugged me close

"Androids101" wrote:-Tawashi-
Be careful where you're going! Tawashi remarked grumpily. "Now tell me, what were you doing in the cemetery?" He barked in a rough sort of voice.

-Abercrombie-
Abercrombie ran off as far as his legs could carry him. Back through the cemetery's front gate, down Razor Street then back into his own street. At last he came to a halt, too exhausted to go on. He slumped on a nearby chair.

-Natasha-
Looking at the man with embarrassment and blushed.I wasn't even wanted to look at him then i spoke.

"I was just on a walk around,sir" I told him then i turned and said

"did you hear that? I asked then

BOOOM! a sound when off and then grave blocks and rubble exploded everywhere and i looked up then i saw the grave in pieces as i walked over, the grave was empty.I screamed!

AHHHHHH!
-Max-
I looked at the house and then i looked at mom and Tenma and said.

"I thought the meeting was going to be late? I asked

"it was but then we heard the news about the houses" mom answered

then she looked at the other house next to our's and then caught the attention of a female fire fighter and she walked up to us and said.

"the house is only half burned and consider the entire yard a mud yard to be, the house will take a month to be repaired fully and that is thanks to Epsilon for helping putting out the fires"She said

"But what caused the fires? my mom asked

"We don't know at this point but it wasn't like a gernad this was like a bomb on steriods luckly we got it watered down" she said

then mom turned to me and ask the most asked question.

"Max, were you exsperimenting? She asked me

"No, Mom, I took a walk then i heard the boom and here i am"I answered

Mom sighed in relief i think.

"Well this is a first, you didn't blow a house down" She said and hugged me

"But I think for the time being Dr.Tenma will be taking up the guests bedroom till his house is repaired" She then walked off

"WHAT!? I went off

/Androids,Jerk, can go next/[/QUOTE]

-Epsilon-
A runaway kid on a hoverboard, a weather incident and now this. Putting out a fire next to the graveyard. It was a tough day...she needed rest...

(I don't think that my characters can be more involved in this...)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

/what happened to the house that was on fire, i mentioned

"the house is only half burned and consider the entire yard a mud yard to be, the house will take a month to be repaired fully and that is thanks to Epsilon for helping putting out the fires"She said

Try that ;) /
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

This thread is getting a bit deserted again...

Astronomical girl
Banned

/then rp,i credited Epsilon, you could fly down to max and his mom and Tenma and ask questions ;) /
Unyongnekasayo

Astronomical girl
Banned

"Astronomical girl" wrote:/then rp,i credited Epsilon, you could fly down to max and his mom and Tenma and ask questions ;) /

please guys, we were having fun :(
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

-Tawashi-
Tawashi urgently flew in his zip car to the house next door, and he and his team of robotic detectives quickly went into the house. Everything was burnt down, the place was a mess. They were still trying to find what caused the fire. After pushing appart all the rubble they came to a box of matches lying on the floor. Could that be what started the fire? Tawashi wondered. He had better ask some questions first.
"What, do you think in your opinion caused the fire?" He asked Tenma.
Suddenly, Abercrombie ran towards them.

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Max-
I looked up at the Inspecter that walked up and asked Dr.Tenma a question then i piped up saying.

"it wasn't me and why the quick fire it had to have been something explosive also it could me a chemical becuase we have nothing that was lit with fire"I said

"If it was chemical,Max, it would hav left a trace of that Chemical"She said

then she turned to the Inspector and asked

"did you find the sourse of the fire or what could have caused it? My mom asked
Unyongnekasayo

Astronomical girl
Banned

/what?/
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

-Tawashi-
"I JUST FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING!" Tawashi shouted, and Abercrombie and Epsilon quickly ran foward to look at a broken, green sheet of metal.
"As many evidence have showed us, I believe this fire was caused by a robot. An X-019 model by Opal Robotics, to be exact. The X-019 is the world's first household robot with Kokoro, and all the evidence points towards it"
"Thats impossible" Epsilon muttered to herself, not impressed.
"Oh is it?" Tawashi cried. "It is to my knowledge that this fire was started by an explosion. I think that the X-019 tried to start an explosion, but unfortunately damaged itself in the process. This is proved by this sheet of metal, a torn off robotic finger and a memory chip that all belong to an X-019 model. By the way its damaged, its not going to get far"
"So what are you going to do now?" Abercrombie enquired.
"Call Opal Robotics, tell them about a vital flaw and ask them to re-check the programming'
"Dude, there's over a thousand X-019s in this city. Imagine the chaos it'll cause"
"Imagine the chaos it'll cause if all the X-019s decided to turn against humanity'

"This is Inspector Tawashi, of metro city police. I demand an instant recall of all X-019s. "What!? Are you mental" The CEO of Opal Robotics, Steve Hudson, asked.
"No I'm not. There has been a explosion caused by one of your robots"
"So what does that prove?"
"ALL X-019s SHOULD BE DESTROYED!" Tawashi shouted, losing it.
Suddenly, an X-019 walked into Hudson's office. "Hey! get back to work!" Hudson shouted at it.
The X-019 stood there and then suddenly charged. In its arm was a gun.
"AAAAAAAGH!" Shouted Hudson. The phone call was terminated.
"Hello?" Tawashi cried nerversly.
No reply.

Astronomical girl
Banned

-Max-
I looked at mom and said,

"Soo, does this mean that..."I started

then mom turned to me and said

"That Dr.Tenma is going to stay at our place,yes" Mom

I frowned and said.

"WHAT! i said in shock

Living next to the man is one thing and my mom workign with him is something too but living with him is nuts and degrading.If kids found out i'm in the dog house of social misery.

"but...but...but mom,please! I begged her

"NO,Max, i'll talk Dr.Tenma about it and we'll see then" She told me and left to see him

"O'God,mom,you are helping my life any"I moaned and groaned

/Androids, your turn in the Tezuka world thread! also Jerk can go next here/
Unyongnekasayo

Return to “Games & Role Play”