Ask Skunk

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

hmmm lets see, I live in the same country as fauna and astro lives in Japan, should I go try to save her or whate for astro???
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

HI- YOU PROVE MY POINT SKUNK- LOVE TO BE SWEET GIRL- BUT ARE YOU REALLY SMART SKUNK OR TOTAL........... CAN'T SAY IT- want to always be sweet girl even to you- oh no- what am i saying-! you did do it!- how dare you ! - you male how dare you do that to me-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no he is trying to hurt poor FAUNA- HOW DARE YOU-! BAD ENOUGH YOU DID THAT TO ME- NO WONDER i think......... because of you- hey maybe not so bad thinking like a................ but SKUNK DESERVE NO CREDIT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- AFTER ALL HE IS A C.................. better not say that- want to be a sweet girl always despite someone like SKUNK
Last edited by avatargirl on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ADDED SOMETHING

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:I had a huge argument with an old friend tonight. :( Doing these things are the best thing I can do to bring myself up...

[QUOTE=Alittleacorn;123069]Thanks a lot for that nightmare I had a few nights ago, involving you chasing after me whilst riding a giant Sonichu. Now I can't sleep straight. @_@

You're off my novelty Christmas card list! >_<

...Btw, what's your favourite color? :hyo:

Well, that's nice to hear! We've been testing out a hallucinogenic dream machine and we aimed it at a random place in England. Although I let one of my guys choose what to put in, and that may have been a mistake...

And my favourite colour is blu-- crap, you probably saw that coming.

Lol daaaaaw! :lol:

Beyond the Stars

HI- I apologized SKUNK- FOR ACCUSING YOU OF .............................ME- do not want to say too much about you- i want to always be a sweet girl and saying................................... about you- would be wrong of me- do me a favor please please please with sweet syrup on top of peanut butter and pancakes- please tell me something good about you please- cause i want to be sweet girl always and should not be here saying........................................... about you- cause it is not sweet girl like for me to say anything bad about anyone- even you- your avatargirl friend if you ever wise up and become sweet and nice and law-abiding- is that possible- yes i believe in the impossible being possible - even about you-

giggles happy APRIL FOOL- SKUNK- giggles you can't find me- giggles

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 13 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:fauna had mentioned that the comic replies are "hazardous to her health", DID YOU TRY TO PULL SOMETHING??????

What are you talking about? Fauna and I are getting along just fine over here! I talk, and she goes to the computer and types for me you guys he's got a gun call the police

I laughed so hard I almost peed
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Beyond the Stars

hi- i am hurt- thought you would answer my post- here- but someone like me would overwhelm you- giggles- oops sorry- should apologize- should always be sweet girl even to someone like you- but why? should always be sweet girl got to remember that even to you- hey! how dare you scare children- how dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

People, c'mon, ask away:

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:D: But it's been 3 YEARS!

Now, you might have a point. I'll make some arrangements...and by "make some arrangements" I mean "probably not do anything".

"avatargirl" wrote:please tell me something good about you please- cause i want to be sweet girl always and should not be here saying about you- cause it is not sweet girl like for me to say anything bad about anyone- even you- your avatargirl friend if you ever wise up and become sweet and nice and law-abiding- is that possible- yes i believe in the impossible being possible - even about you-

Uh...let's see...well, I know how to kill a man with a spoon. That's not necessarily good, but it's still cool, right?

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

ok what kinda prison setup could keep you in?????

*looks up prices of 12" thick steel plate*
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Beyond the Stars

hi- no way that is cool!- THE FONZ was COOL- and you ain't no Fonz- SKUNK !- HUGS everyone sweetly

Beyond the Stars

HUGS- HATE TO DOUBLEPOST- just want to see if "mr. skunk" is man enough to admit HE IS WRONG and i with a sweet female mind and nature am right- he is not cool!- giggles- i love being a female and being right- hugs everyone sweetly if they let me- skunk- not so sure? giggles

ps- can't believe he claims he has some kind of device that can do something to someone's mind- no way! i am safe from him- i live in ro..., a- and he can't do nothing about it- oops in case he is smarter then i think- which i am sure he is not- but he might have someone working for him that is really smart- i do not put in my hometown or state fully- i am a female genius i think- giggles- but i am sure he is not a genius- so glad he is not a female that would be horrible!- can't wait for his reply if he can reply.....................

Return to “Games & Role Play”