Ask Skunk

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Hey admit it: if Skunk was to become "legit", he would lose at least half of his interest :p

Yes, at the very least. Just to think of it.... He wouldn't be nearly as funny. Now that I think of it, he's a villain, but at the same time, he doesn't darken the episodes that much.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

I think there's something endearing about Skunk, and somehow you get the feeling that deep down inside he's NOT a "bad guy" - just a little misguided!!

See, I could picture him going "legit" but helping out-wit OTHER "bad guys" because he knows how they think! ;) :lol:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astrogirl500 » 11 years ago

It is true that we do not see many Skunk , contrary to Ham Egg or Acetylene Lampun , to bad .

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 11 years ago

WHERE DID ALL THESE QUESTIONS COME FR-- ahem, uh, let's get going, kids.

"Astrogirl500" wrote: :blush: Hello Mr Skunk. :heart: I meet you for the first time!

I make a blingee for you. :blush: :wub: :blush: :heart:

Aw hey, a real fan for once! Thank you, uh...how do they say it in French? Merci, ma chérie!

"AprilSeven" wrote:You know, he IS cute, isn't he? Like Tenma, you think that maybe deep down inside, he's really an okay guy!! XD

Hey Skunk, ever think of dropping the "bad guy" persona for something more, uhhh . . . "legit?"

Like whaddya mean, legit? A "real" job? I did work at a McDonalds once in high school, but got fired 'cause apparently you're not supposed to punch people. Rules and I don't hang, kid.

I can play guitar, but the only song I can do is "Paper In Fire" by John Mellencamp, so there's no chance of a career outta that.

"Astrogirl500" wrote:It is true that we do not see many Skunk , contrary to Ham Egg or Acetylene Lampun , to bad .

I'm a bit hard to keep on the set, ma cherry. Chèrie! Chèrie, sorry. Anyway, I'm hard to work with. Something about my irresistable charm and good looks distracts everybody from the task at hand.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I have the people skills of a drunken buffalo.

"AstroBoy03" wrote:To Skunk,

What ever happened to your life, for you to become a bad guy?

AB03 :heart:

People just get born bad or good, and I'm the former. I know it all started when I was a kid, more excited to look through my dad's Cabela's catalogue's rifle section than the Sears Wishbook...
Last edited by Fauna on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Oh thanks to you,Mr Skunk! :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart:

Darkgirl
Kokoro Robot

Postby Darkgirl » 11 years ago

He Astrogirl ! Nice to meet a french girl who like Skunk Kusai :)
You get some competition, my dear ! (Soooo funny :) I really enjoy to read you, and to find another strong fan of Skunk. Do you know, I'm Skunk Kusai fan since I was a kid, around 1986-87...

So Mr. Skunk, I follow you since several years... I prefere your long blond-red hair and your blue skin. When you'll get back this look, come in Canada and take a drink with me, why not ?

A reaaaal fan :heart:
Darkgirl

(loooooooooove this game :lol: )
French first words in Frankenstein episode :

- Hé ! C'est pour aujourd'hui ou pour demain ?
- Ça va être pour demain ou après-demain, patron...

I've always love this reply :D

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

"Darkgirl" wrote:He Astrogirl ! Nice to meet a french girl who like Skunk Kusai :)
You get some competition, my dear ! (Soooo funny :) I really enjoy to read you, and to find another strong fan of Skunk. Do you know, I'm Skunk Kusai fan since I was a kid, around 1986-87...

So Mr. Skunk, I follow you since several years... I prefere your long blond-red hair and your blue skin. When you'll get back this look, come in Canada and take a drink with me, why not ?

A reaaaal fan :heart:
Darkgirl

(loooooooooove this game :lol: )

OHHHH GREAT!!! :w00t: :w00t: A NEW Skunk Kusai FAN like meeeeeee!! Great! i'm so happy! :D :heart: :heart: And i would become friend with you! :)

If you know Skunk at 1986-87,you've many years ago than me. (sorry for my english)
I love too Skunk with his pale blue skin but with short hair and without wrinkles under the eyes, (a mix with 1980 and 2003 from Astro boy series) like from this card picture from "Tezuka's playing card".
:heart: Image :heart:
And from the little great 2009's movie "Ravex in Tezuka World".Image
Last edited by Astrogirl500 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

Darkgirl
Kokoro Robot

Hi Astrogirl500 !! :D
Sorry members, I better write in french this time :

Trop contente de faire ta connaissance !! Une francophone en plus, je suis comblée ! Je t'envoie un mp, j'aimerais bien échanger un peu plus avec toi et mieux te connaitre :)

:)

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

"Darkgirl" wrote:Hi Astrogirl500 !! :D
Sorry members, I better write in french this time :

Trop contente de faire ta connaissance !! Une francophone en plus, je suis comblée ! Je t'envoie un mp, j'aimerais bien échanger un peu plus avec toi et mieux te connaitre :)

:)

Oh oui! et c'est vrai j'adore les méchants dans Batman,qui sont même plus sympas que le héros lui-même!
Parlons de Skunk.J'adore celui de la série 2003 d'Astro Boy,il est superbe! :heart:

viens t'inscrire sur fan ppp pour joindre mon fan club sur Skunk Kusai.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/skunk-kusai
Last edited by Astrogirl500 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkgirl
Kokoro Robot

Yah sure !

J'aime bien souvent les méchants aussi, j'adore Skunk particulièrement :wub:

He's very elegant on the picture you putted on your last post :) It gives the will to be closer, huh ? ;)

What a classy and lovely badboy !!
Last edited by Darkgirl on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Games & Role Play”