Make a wish game!

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 7 years ago

"Kitty Lue" wrote:[QUOTE=Reid958;242598]
I wish Danny phantom would come back!!!

(I know, right?)
Wish granted, the ghost of someone named Danny will haunt you every night from now on.

I wish I didn't have to work after school tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

(Yeah and I don't mind being haunted)

Wish granted! You have school and work at night!
[sigpic][/sigpic] "COOKIE TIME!!!!!"

Kitty Lue
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kitty Lue » 7 years ago

Gah! (Got a wish?)

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 7 years ago

"Kitty Lue" wrote:Gah! (Got a wish?)

Ohhhh 😅 Haha forgot!! I wish!.... my alarm didn't break this morning and I overslept this morning by accident.
[sigpic][/sigpic] "COOKIE TIME!!!!!"

Kitty Lue
Rocket Ball Champion

Wish granted! Your alarm clock will now go off every hour for the rest of your life, you'll never oversleep again!

Hmmm... I wish I had a computer microphone.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 7 years ago

"Kitty Lue" wrote:Hmmm... I wish I had a computer microphone.

Granted, but it only records at 144p quality. :(
I wish I was a fashion icon.

Kitty Lue
Rocket Ball Champion

"Juanita" wrote:[QUOTE=Kitty Lue;242627]
Hmmm... I wish I had a computer microphone.

Granted, but it only records at 144p quality. :(
I wish I was a fashion icon.[/QUOTE]

(Hah! I'll take it! Probably still records louder than a pair of earbuds plugged into the microphone jack {yes that actually works, just very quietly}, and I'm sure the audio it records is at least that bad, though 144p refers to video quality. XD)

Granted! You are now literally a .ico image that people click on to view information about fashion. :p

I wish I had another day off.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 7 years ago

"Kitty Lue" wrote:[QUOTE=Juanita;242630][QUOTE=Kitty Lue;242627] and I'm sure the audio it records is at least that bad, though 144p refers to video quality. XD

;-; oh lol
I have no idea what audio quality is measured in so I just took a guess.

I wish I had another day off.

Granted, but it's literally just a day taken off of your calendar. Now your whole schedule is messed up.

I wish I was the CEO of my own big business.

Kitty Lue
Rocket Ball Champion

"Juanita" wrote:I have no idea what audio quality is measured in so I just took a guess.

It's fine :lol: I think audio is measured in mbps, a common low bit rate for audio is 128 mbps. It would be interesting to see a mic record in 144p, though. :lol:

Granted, but it's literally just a day taken off of your calendar. Now your whole schedule is messed up.

No!!! XD

I wish I was the CEO of my own big business.

Granted! You're now the CEO of minding your own business. XD

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 7 years ago

"Kitty Lue" wrote:[QUOTE=Juanita;242647]I have no idea what audio quality is measured in so I just took a guess.

It's fine :lol: I think audio is measured in mbps, a common low bit rate for audio is 128 mbps. It would be interesting to see a mic record in 144p, though. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

I think it should be 128 kbps.

"p" means "pixel(s)", which usually means the width or diagonal of the resolution. for example, HD 1080p means your image is 1080 pixels width (or maybe has 1080 pixels diagonal). More information here.

"mbps", or "kbps", or also "bps" is not a measurement of audio nor video, it is a measurement of quantity of data per time unit, so is directly proportional to the quality of both audio and video (and in a general way everything that needs to transmit data such as download speed).

"bps" means bit per second. 128 mbps means that you transfer 128 megabits per second, or roughly 450 gigabits per hour. I think it would blow up through the roof most "unlimited connections" out there in barely 1 hour :p For comparison, HD TV 1080p is 5 mbps.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 7 years ago

Actually, the p in a resolution number, following the second number of the two separated by an x, means "progressive" as opposed to "i', meaning "interlaced" . Two different ways to throw video up on a screen.
Last edited by Tetsuwan Penguin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Return to “Games & Role Play”