The Not-Too Random Astro Boy RP

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

"Or at least," he added, admitting it, "I don't like human men to think I'm cute....other people, I don't mind so much...."
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

A few of the guys smirked. "That ain't gonna stop us," they rumbled.
Atomu glared at them, slowly crawling out of the suitcase.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Do you recognize this person?" Skunk held up a photo of a teenager in boy's clothes with short brown hair. "Do as we say or we'll get rid of him!"

"Her," Hamegg corrected.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Atomu gulped. "U-um.... yes...?"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Yuuki Kawashiro," said Skunk, smirking. "Fourteen years of age, easily mistaken for a boy, not very good grades at school but quite clever when OUT of school. I know where she goes to every day, so do as I tell you or who knows? Maybe I'll just go over to where her school is someday and blow it up with dynamite."
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Atomu gasped. "No! Don't you dare!" he snapped, lunging at Skunk.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Mind you, she's a big threat to us so perhaps I'm still gonna do it after all. Unless you behave yourself of course," but then he whispered to one of his henchmen, "I really do consider blowing that little creep up."

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"I won't let you hurt her!" Atomu shrieked.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"She hurt ME!" snapped Hamegg. He pointed at his arm. "She broke this three times before!"

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Atomu whirled around to glare at Hamegg. "And you deserved it!!"
He suddenly grinned. "And maybe I should give it a try, huh, Hamegg? You wouldn't mind having your arm broken again?" the little robot grinned creepily.

Return to “Games & Role Play”