The Not-Too Random Astro Boy RP

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

"Angel of the Stars" wrote:Atomu had yanked away from Skink's grip and was back yo poinding on the car door.
"ONEE-CHAN!!"

Skink? Who's that??? ;)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:[QUOTE=Angel of the Stars;220383]Atomu had yanked away from Skink's grip and was back yo poinding on the car door.
"ONEE-CHAN!!"

Skink? Who's that??? ;) [/QUOTE]

Gosh dang it!!! Yeah, my keyboard always makes me mess up. :shifty:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"GO, ONEE---!!!" Skunk gripped him by the back of his head and shoved him onto the floor. "SHUT UP!!"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Forget her. I can blow her up any old time. Drive the car."
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

The driver nodded and stepped on the gas, leaving the two men behind.
Hamegg was about to point this out, but Skunk simply said, "They were failures at their assignment. Leave them!"
Atomu struggled in the villian's grip, his face shoved on the dirty floor. "Let go!!"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Shut up," said Skunk, "Or I'll get rid of you two days early!"

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Atomu shut his mouth, his bottom lip quivering. "Nani...??"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Seeing that nobody's interested in this RP anymore I shall type up a hilarious ending.
And then the police comes and all the bad people and all the good people got locked up in jail and the policemen locked themselves up in jail too and the city returns to its peaceful state. Black Jack kisses his scalpel goodbye and throws it down the well. The end.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

:lol:
Nice ending. XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Wait, here's one more (violent) part:

Then the scalpel lands into a frog's head and kills him.

Return to “Games & Role Play”