The Not-Too Random Astro Boy RP

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:@ Angel of the Stars

I'm not too fond of the 2003 dubbed names (Zoran in particular, that name drives me crazy) so I think I'll just do the characters who have their original names. Is that OK with you?

That's fine! XD
Hold on, lemme edit the descrip. real quick~

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Just noticed that this thread has been forgotten, so....

Yuko: (Comes into house. She had just gone shopping, and is carrying loads of groceries. It's raining cats and dogs outside but she's forgotten her umbrella, so now she's soaked from head to toe with water and rather tired and annoyed!)
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelled "Forgotten" wrong
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Arigato, Kuo-Yi~

Astro: Yuko-san!! (Gets up and helps her with the groceries.) Go upstairs and dry off; I can take care of these~ ^-^

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I'm not good at script-writing so I'll write my parts like a story I think. Like this:

As Yuko walked off rather gratefully to dry off, Reno showed up. He was walking down the spiral stairs.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

That's fine! :D

Astro looked over at Reno. "Can you help me put these away, Reno-kun?"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Sure, I guess," he said, grabbing the bags of rice and apples and shoving them into the fridge expertly. But then the phone rang.

鈴鈴鈴.....!!!!!
(That's what a ringing noise looks like in my native language. :) )
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Astro went over to the phone and picked it up. "Hello~?"

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Little boy, I feel like I've got to warn you about something," whispered a hoarse voice that the little robot had never heard of before.
"I....are you alright?"
"Whatever you do, don't go outside tomorrow morning. D-danger...."

You said you didn't want this to be "too random" so I thought it could be more mystery-ish or something.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Good idea!, Kuo-Yi!! :D

Astro's eyes widenes. "What--??" But all he heard next was beeping. The line had gone dead.
Shaking his head, Astro went over to the window to look outside.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I hope that someone else besides me and Olivia can write this thing :)

Because my head's pretty messed up at the moment and my ideas are all weirded up. Tests and homework are killing my inspiration!!!

It was raining real hard, he couldn't make anything out. Shrugging to himself, he didn't know that someone was spying on him from a few feet away, just right behind a wall.

Return to “Games & Role Play”