us as tezuka characters 2

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

I probably look like Yuko or Epsilon.

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

You look like a blond version of Yuko or Wato Chiyoko with glasses.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 10 years ago

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;223427]I think I look the most like Hecate from Princess Knight. We have really similar hair, and I often have the same style of dress as her.

Sounds cool! Did you mean Hecate in the manga or in the animated series? :) [/QUOTE]

I was going to say the manga version, but looking through those, i'd have to say that I look the most like Ms. Niwano, Astro's teacher in the 2003 series. I even have a pink blazer like she does!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 10 years ago

I took a "What Tezuka character are you" quiz and got Unico. XD
Although if he had curlier hair, 2003 Kenichi would kinda look like a young me XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Now I'm totally a Black Jack trapped in a Kiki's body. I'm not as Wato-Chiyoko ish as I used to be anymore. :lol:
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 10 years ago

Mmmm does anyone know what I can be? ��

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 10 years ago

you know you better then any of us do, so you will have to tell us who your most like.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 10 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:you know you better then any of us do, so you will have to tell us who your most like.
Well when I get to school, I catch the bus twice everyday, one home, one to school, Im positive getting to my classes on time. I'm a motivated on working class times, but is slow on maths, al through gets work done as soon as possible. Maths is my worsted subject, the best subjects is Art, versiol digital communion (computers) PE (sport) and science, Other subjects is good, but not my favorite. Fabrics, English, yip or spec (life skills) I'm tough and easy going, but a person is often late when out, also rather forgetful, but I'm used to fixing things.. lf I forget something so important. I am rather a talkative, and interested in meeting people, its mostly what am. Mm yeah this all I can do really..hope this helps :blush: I'm not sure lf I want to add anymore :whistling: XD

Return to “Games & Role Play”