Español aquí/Spanish here

A forum to discuss in any language, not necessarily in English.
Xandreita93X
Kokoro Robot

Español aquí/Spanish here

Postby Xandreita93X » 11 years ago

Hola, parece que soy la única aquí que habla español xD latino
veamos si alguien responde bujasjasj :D
some words english/spanish(español)

hello: hola / bye: chao
good morning: buenos días / good night: buenas noches
he: el/ she: ella/ we: nosotros/ they:ellos/ us: nosotros

i'm bored that's why i did this, i don't know if someone here speaks spanish/
estoy aburrida/o, por eso hice esto, no sé si alguien aquí habla español :d oh:
My DA ->http://xandreita93x.deviantart.com/
I <3 Atom, Tenma , Tobio *o* and Ratom xDDD
I'M NOT SO GOOD AT ENGLISH, SORRY IF I MESSED UP XD
Si alguien aquí habla español, bienvenido sea :D DDD

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

spanish almost looks a little like the french language they say if you know french it's then easy to learn spanish or the other way around :)
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Xandreita93X
Kokoro Robot

"racoonangel" wrote:spanish almost looks a little like the french language they say if you know french it's then easy to learn spanish or the other way around :)

i understood a little from your french Thread xDDDD :D
i answer it lol

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 11 years ago

Hablo un poco Español, lo estudié a la escuela pero no lo pratiqué desde hace 20 años. Perdonéis las faltas :blush: :D

"racoonangel" wrote:spanish almost looks a little like the french language they say if you know french it's then easy to learn spanish or the other way around :)

( sorry I continue in English, took me 10 minutes to write the previous sentence :p )

French and Spanish are almost the same language if you except the vocabulary. Most grammatical and syntaxic elements are the same, with some exceptions here and there. Words are a different but still are constructed very similarily though. This is in strong contrast with English which has very different roots.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

I took three years of Spanish in school so I know a bit. ^^ But I am planning on learning the language in full so I will be able to speak it fluently one day :) So maybe some of the Spanish-speakers here can help me practice :P
.:.:.:.
"Nya... the lord of darkness just became our roommate!!"

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

I know we have at least one other Spanish speaking member, but he doesn't come here daily.

I took Spanish a few times myself a long time ago, and once even managed to hold a decent chat conversation on the computer, based on the verbs I knew and with the help of a dictionary. However, I've always had trouble with the pronounciation. :( Let's say Spanish is a beautiful language, but not when I spoke it. :lol: Spanish (and Italian) are defintely on my list of languages to learn and I'm confident I will speak both of them one day since I've become a serious language learner, and as was already pointed out, they are definitely within reach for a French speaker. With the help of a language speaking method, and with a little bit of patience, I should be able to finally get an acceptable pronounciation in Spanish.

Xandreita93X
Kokoro Robot

"Astro Forever" wrote:I know we have at least one other Spanish speaking member, but he doesn't come here daily.

I took Spanish a few times myself a long time ago, and once even managed to hold a decent chat conversation on the computer, based on the verbs I knew and with the help of a dictionary. However, I've always had trouble with the pronounciation. :( Let's say Spanish is a beautiful language, but not when I spoke it. :lol: Spanish (and Italian) are defintely on my list of languages to learn and I'm confident I will speak both of them one day since I've become a serious language learner, and as was already pointed out, they are definitely within reach for a French speaker. With the help of a language speaking method, and with a little bit of patience, I should be able to finally get an acceptable pronounciation in Spanish.

me too have trouble with the pronunciation in English xD
i wish i could talk English and Japanese. Are my favs languages

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

Mi Español es muy malo.

Can't really do much, especially with not having practiced the language for over two years. That said, I will be learning it, but it'll be for college resume purpose and because its more beneficial in the workforce than Japanese.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

I live in an area where a large portion of the population speaks Spanish, but I don't speak Spanish myself. I took three years of it in high school too! :lol:

I have picked up on a lot of words though, so I do know quite a bit of the vocabulary. I can understand reading sentences in Spanish more than anything else.

Es un lengua interesante.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 11 years ago

Hablo pequeño español pero no es bueno. Entiendo mas o menos español. Estuve dos años que la clase de español

Return to “Multilingual forum”