Why do you like Astroboy??

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Pokemon
Kokoro Robot

Postby Pokemon » 20 years ago

Hi! Everyone here....
I am doing some research on Astroboy. Can anyone here from Singapore do me a favor by answering 3 questions here?

(1)How old are u?
(2)WHen did u start adoring Astroboy?
(3)What makes u like Astroboy?

Help will be very much appreciated!! :wahah:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 20 years ago

Originally posted by Pokemon@Mar 31 2004, 10:47 AM
Hi! Everyone here....
I am doing some research on Astroboy. Can anyone here from Singapore do me a favor by answering 3 questions here?

(1)How old are u?

Help will be very much appreciated!! :wahah:

I was waiting for you to show up.... Are you kidding?

(1) I am eternal
(2) in the nursery
(3) He is the perfect Icon of the warrior of Dharma ( he kiks butt) And since one of the ancients titles of satan is "The hater of all good" Astro (an icon of goddy good) was perfect for luring the 666 cyber ops into a position where the Isanami Cyber Ninja could see and find them. We knew that the 666 would follow us here.... We were counting on revealing their presence to the Isanami and Isanagi @Sony comm/con.... In order to demonstrate our Ninja skills as I.C.E. warriors. :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

Cybotron, sometimes you really freak me out! :blink: People just don't talk like that, you'll scare people or make them think you're psycho or something.
But you seem to be pretty passionate about things good and righteous so I'm cool with that.

Anway, I'm not from Singapore but in answer to Pokemon's questions:

(1) 28
(2) 1982, when I was 6
(3) I think because he embodies all that is good and strong and what the world needs. Power without corruption, love without deceit, a sense of justice and the courage to enforce it, etc. Plus he's cute and innocent but can really kicks ass.

So, do you get Astroboy in Singapore? Are you getting the new series?

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 20 years ago

Originally posted by DrFrag@Apr 1 2004, 11:23 PM
Cybotron, sometimes you really freak me out!  :blink: People just don't talk like that, you'll scare people or make them think you're psycho or something.
But you seem to be pretty passionate about things good and righteous so I'm cool with that.

Yeah... Sometimes it's hard to tell... Of course you could do this as our IRC linker would say..
"copy and paste this into your Address bar irc://us.irchighway.net:6667/AstroBoy "....

What do you think? Psycho? Paranoid? Er on the side of caution if your're atheist... Believe Jesus if you believe.... Believe the ADL if you're jewish... As far as what I said.... Ya gotta have some fun... With the truth... And why speak as all others...?
Look at this...
The ultimate in Hi Tech... True seat of all Black Ops
What do you think? Is Skunk a metaphor for Black Ops Intelligence?
Don't trust anyone that comes to you in cyberspace waving a 666.
Be careful with personal info... Age. Date of birth.... Etc. :wahah: :wahah: :wahah: :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

skycloud
Metro City Citizen

Postby skycloud » 20 years ago

I come from China.

1.I am 16.
2.When I was 9.
3.His bravery and goodness.

;)
Welcome to Astroboy.cn

Xenomage
Metro City Citizen

Postby Xenomage » 20 years ago

Im 23 (born sept. 1981). I first saw Astroby on TV when I was 3, watched until I was about 6 and then forgot about him for about a decade. When I was 16 something triggered my memory and I thought for a moment: 'I remember Astroboy, he sure was cool..', and then i forgot about him for another 6 years before I saw a blatant Astroboy rip-off on a skate board (it was Astroboy only the color scheme was different and he had flaming hair) and remembered him again, only now I had the internet to provide me with more than just a vague memory..
What attracts me too him is mostly inpired from the 80's version (even when I watch them now). He was just the most innocent, cutest thing that could ever kick your butt a hundred times over before you could blink, plus I have always had a fascination with robots...

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 20 years ago

Xenomage has said all what I could say, except I'm 6 years older. Thank you Internet :D
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

tobio0407
Kokoro Robot

Postby tobio0407 » 20 years ago

(1) 41

(2) Since I was four. I received some Atom swag as a gift from my uncle in Japan(an umbrella and some socks), and have been a fan of the little guy ever since :D

(3) Many many reasons, the biggest of which is that he was the first cartoon character I remember seeing that seemed to have a soul. Also, I love robots, and Astro is the ultimate robot

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 20 years ago

(1) 15 years old
(2) since last May 2004 to be specific.
(2) Because he is the very fist anime ever created and this is the only anime that touched me.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 20 years ago

(1)How old are u?

His goodness, his virtues, his heroism. Outstanding character to teach good values to your children.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”