Princess Knight pics.

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 19 years ago

Hey all! Nice pic huh? But that and a couple of others are all I could find :( , you think there would be more, but all the others I could find on Google(and I also did a search under Ribbon no Kishi, her name in Japanese)were small video tape, dvd and manga covers images. It's bad enough that I can't have the show on dvd or video, so I'd at least like some images.

She was the first sexy heroine anime, way ahead of her time. There's lots now from Bubble Gum Crissis to Steel Angel Kirumi. But I think Tezuka's Princess Knight was the first. Correct me if I'm wrong. She was like a cross between Snow White and the real life Joan of Arc, always fighting discrimination, just like Astro or Kimba. You go girl. :lol:

Could anyone please post some more pics from the show. I'd appreciate it, thanks in advance. :lol:

otaku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby otaku » 19 years ago

she looks cool i`m crazy about princces knight

She was the first sexy heroine anime,

tottaly true osamu made the first magical girl perode

i will try to find more pics
ImageImage

Ochanomizu
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ochanomizu » 19 years ago

Ahhh I love this anime!Very popular in Spain 0n 1988.I watched Princess Knight when I was 10 years old TV Saturday AM(here was called "Chopi y La Princesa"). I remember usually I played with my friends with words of toys(I was the Princess Knight :D )
Actually in Spain was released the firts manga book deluxe edition thanks to "glenat editorial :wub: " who released several Tezuka mangas in Spain(Black Jack,Tetsuwan Atom,Metropilis....)

this link contains a lot of Princess Knight pics but the image quality is bad:

http://monitos.polo-sur.cl/fotos/Zafiro/Gal1/

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

:wahah: Wow! Thanks Ochanomizu, you rock! I see what you mean by image quality, washed out aren't they. But hey, there still better than most of what I found on the internet. Hubba Hubba, what a honey she is.

I'm thinking of going to the annual anime fest. in Tyson's Corner Virginia USA this weekend. It's in the Washington D.C. metro area. I hope I can find a dealler that sells Tezuka products, so I can buy some Astro Boy and Princess Knight dvds. Evan if they're only in Japanese and region 2, maybe they'll still play on my computer. Aren't computers region free?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Atoman@Oct 27 2004, 09:59 PM
:wahah: Wow!  Thanks Ochanomizu, you rock!  I see what you mean by image quality, washed out aren't they.  But hey, there still better than most of what I found on the internet.  Hubba Hubba, what a honey she is.

I'm thinking of going to the annual anime fest. in Tyson's Corner Virginia USA this weekend.  It's in the Washington D.C. metro area.  I hope I can find a dealler that sells Tezuka products, so I can buy some Astro Boy and Princess Knight dvds.  Evan if they're only in Japanese and region 2, maybe they'll still play on my computer.  Aren't computers region free?

No, computers are not region free. However, in Windows Xp, one can change the region 4 times. I believe this is in the software, so there are no permenant changes to the sytem. Moreover, there is a way to circumvent the region encoding via software. Search the forum for 'region' & you will find a discussion. :lol:

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Thanks Jeffbert, I'll look into that. :lol:

otaku
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby otaku » 19 years ago

some pics here
i love this one

]Image
ImageImage

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

B) These are really adorable pics of Princess Knight.
This character has a cameo appearance in the 80's AB episode 'The Time Machine', together with Black Jack, Pinuku, and Osamu himself as a villain. :lol:
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Ochanomizu
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ochanomizu » 19 years ago

Hi Atoman,I´m glad you like the princess images link ;)
I use a program to see all dvd on my computer (AnyDVD)I found it on emule.thee are several programs for region free for comùters.My Xbox have a mod chip so I watch Astro Boy japanese import dvds and all regions by Xbox.

The princess knight japanese manga cover is a bit different of my Spanish princess Knight version:

And I did an scan of page 35(I hate Nailon :angry: since I was a child when I saw the anime version...):

I can do more scans ;)

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Hey all!

Thanks for the nice pics., Otaku and Ochanomizu. Also thank you Srange Wings. I have the 80's AB episode The Time Machine on order. I can't wait to see it. :wahah:

I see from the scan of the manga that she is an awesome sword fighter. Cool! :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”