Images of Astro going to bed

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
rongwrongtnk
Kokoro Robot

Postby rongwrongtnk » 19 years ago

Aww, cute pics! It only leaves one question unanswered; Does Astro dream of electric sheep? (Oh, come on, someone was bound to reference that book sooner or later in this topic and it may as well have been me.)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by rongwrongtnk@Oct 30 2004, 06:22 AM
Aww, cute pics! It only leaves one question unanswered; Does Astro dream of electric sheep? (Oh, come on, someone was bound to reference that book sooner or later in this topic and it may as well have been me.)

I actually thought about reading that book, the last time I saw Bladerunner. Maybe later, but not now. ;)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Dude@Oct 31 2004, 09:50 PM
Astro boy isn't cute...

are u girls or strange men?

Uh oh :o another anti Astro :D
Listen dude... you don't like Astro, fine with that. However do you think it is a good idea to say that Astro fans shouldn't either? Come on, if you don't like him, just forget about his existence and do something else, ok? ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 19 years ago

<_< :wacko: I'm just wondering why he's even on this page if he doesn't like Astro? There are a lot of things I don't like, but I don't go to there sites and start bashing the members and the page. If he doesn't like it just leave.

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 19 years ago

Yes I agree, let's just ignore him.
anti-Astro people aren't worth our time.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Dude@Nov 3 2004, 05:16 PM
Hold on a second! I love the Astroboy manga, cartoon game and everything.

I'm just saying He's not quite. I mean saying a robot boy is cute is weird. I mean Pikachu is cute Not Astro.

Astro is cool, but not cute.

It makes little sense to make such a distinction for a fictional character. Whether the character is a robot, alien, human, or what have you, it is a two dimensional (except for the figurines) image, & imaginary at that. Thus Atom & Uranium have the same appeal as
Joe & Ruthie (from One Big Happy), or any other comic/cartoon kids.
:lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”