Suncoast clearing Astro stuff out.

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 19 years ago

Good evidence at the failure of the latest Astroboy series in America is when Suncoast video goes 25% off clearance on all Astroboy toys. Well I finished off my collection at least before this happened.

CartNet, WB....they suck and Tezuka Pro...you blew it. Astroboy relegated back to the closets and scab copies at Anime Conventions.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 19 years ago

Originally posted by dannavy85@Oct 31 2004, 02:52 PM
Good evidence at the failure of the latest Astroboy series in America is when Suncoast video goes 25% off clearance on all Astroboy toys. Well I finished off my collection at least before this happened.

CartNet, WB....they suck and Tezuka Pro...you blew it. Astroboy relegated back to the closets and scab copies at Anime Conventions.

good evidence of success. The international merchants found they could sell direct by internet and make profits beyond their wildest dreams.... Suncoast went bust because people bought their swag from overseas. :wahah:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 19 years ago

Well, I did my part to help Astro out. I recentely bought a whole lot of Astro stuff from both Suncoast and Fan Club which is an amime toy store. I found stuff like Astro shot glasses, yes shot glasses. At a recent party, I was handed a shot of vodka in a Buzz Lightyear paper cup, I quickly poored it in my Astro shot glass and a chick said "Your pooring it out of your paper cup?" and I said "Yeah, Astro's much cooler to drink with than Buzz Lightyear." :lol:

astroboykickedmyass
Metro City Citizen

Postby astroboykickedmyass » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Guest+Nov 1 2004, 03:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Nov 1 2004, 03:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -cybotron@Oct 31 2004, 04:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dannavy85
@Oct 31 2004, 02:52 PM
[b] Good evidence at the failure of the latest Astroboy series in America is when Suncoast video goes 25% off clearance on all Astroboy toys. Well I finished off my collection at least before this happened.

good evidence of success. The international merchants found they could sell direct by internet and make profits beyond their wildest dreams.... Suncoast went bust because people bought their swag from overseas. :wahah: [/b]

also note the fact that they overpriced on all of their goods, suncoast/mediaplay charged 3.99 for poki, you can go to a supermarket and get pokie for 2 bucks less [/b][/quote]
forgot to log in

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”