80s Astroboy TV torrent

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
wicked fierce
Metro City Citizen

Postby wicked fierce » 19 years ago

I found a torrent that has the 80s Astroboy.

http://www.rewindtv.net/

That's where you go but you have to have IRC and go into their chat room for a few minutes before you can see the torrents. There are three torrents so far. 1-10, 11-30, and 31-51. They'll probably have all of them up there eventually.

I'm currently downloading them so I don't know what the quality is yet.

Pretty cool site since it has a lot of the older shows that I haven't seen since I was a kid.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

They seem to be the whole episodes list: from 1 to 51. I bet they are the DVDs from Madman as I saw such grouping less than a week after their release.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

wicked fierce
Metro City Citizen

Postby wicked fierce » 19 years ago

Hah, it's been so long since I've read anything on Astroboy I forgot that there were only 51.

I watched a few of them. They're good. In English.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

They were 51 for the 80s, but 193 for 60s. And again 51 for the 2000s :D
Although to be precise, the Japanese version of the 80s had 52 episodes as the first 2 were mixed to make only one: the part dealing with young Atlas was completely removed in the English version, and most probably in other languages too.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”