atomforever.com

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by DrFrag+Apr 15 2005, 08:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrFrag @ Apr 15 2005, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fafner@Apr 16 2005, 01:58 AM
Strange Wings (previously Louis'74) managed to get his username changed by asking an admin.

So that's what happened. I thought Strange Wings killed him and took his place. :P [/b][/quote]
Oh yes, you were absent at that moment :D Let me some time I will try to find back the thread were all this was discussed ;)

Edit: It seems I can't find it anymore. I suspect the topic has been deleted :unsure:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Apr 16 2005, 08:09 AM
Oh yes, you were absent at that moment :D Let me some time I will try to find back the thread were all this was discussed ;)

[b]Edit
: It seems I can't find it anymore. I suspect the topic has been deleted :unsure: [/b]

It must have been Frau Brönimann. :unsure:

You are right, it wouldn't be a good idea. However, I'm thinking about it more because of the confusion between Jeffbert's site than because I don't really care about the nickname. And I'd put my former nickname in my signature just to be sure.

Once you've done that, I'll add ".com" and register it with ICANN. :p h34r:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

It must have been Frau Brönimann.

Be careful, or I call her back!

Edit: It seems I can't find it anymore. I suspect the topic has been deleted

Nope, it hasn't:

The 5th post, etc.

:D
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by Strange Wings@Apr 17 2005, 08:44 AM
[b]It must have been Frau Brönimann.

Be careful, or I call her back![/b]

Noooooo!!!! :o We don't want her to^H^H^H^H^H^H you to disturb the old lady ^_^
[b]Edit: It seems I can't find it anymore. I suspect the topic has been deleted

Nope, it hasn't:

The 5th post, etc.

:D [/b]

Damn my failing memory <_< I was sure it was a dedicated topic so I searched for any topic created by Strange Wings that seemed to deal with change of identity :(
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner+Apr 17 2005, 04:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Apr 17 2005, 04:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Strange Wings@Apr 17 2005, 08:44 AM
[b]It must have been Frau Brönimann.

Be careful, or I call her back![/b]

Noooooo!!!! :o We don't want her to^H^H^H^H^H^H you to disturb the old lady ^_^
[b]Edit: It seems I can't find it anymore. I suspect the topic has been deleted

Nope, it hasn't:

The 5th post, etc.

:D [/b]

Damn my failing memory <_< I was sure it was a dedicated topic so I searched for any topic created by Strange Wings that seemed to deal with change of identity :( [/b][/quote]
I believe I said something about the use of the same avatar by two seemingly different members.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by jeffbert@Apr 18 2005, 04:31 AM
I believe I said something about the use of the same avatar by two seemingly different members.

Yes you had, and I had searched for this post too, but it didn't match my search criterions :(
Anyway, now Strange Wings has provided us with the correct link ;)

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Just for you, I have finally published some pages. Available now are the 2003 in both J & E sequences, with collumns showing the earlier versions and related stories. Many of the hyprlinks do nothing, others refer to the wrong pages on the Tezuka World site.

Here is the hyperlink:
http://atomforever.com/

Please reserve your comment to the content. I am well aware of the other problems. :lol:
Bon appitite!

BTW, I need some banners made. I want one that will extend across the topmost frame showing Atom in his earliest depictions on the far left, and progressing to the 2003 style on the far right. Feel free to sign your work.

At this time, please confine your work to line drawings, because I am still designing the site. :D

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

B)

(you beat me! ;)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Oops, that was the zillion collumn version. Now I must upload the correct frames, the latest version of the framset, etc, + make sure all the links work.

& beside all that, I just realized I have yet to write about manga volume 17. :D

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

I've just signed up for a free account at cjb.cc, so hopefully I'll have something to show in a couple of days.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”