Pluto by Naoki Urasawa (SPOILERS)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
StellDream
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby StellDream » 18 years ago

I do not like Pluto I believed, in this work, Astroboy merely is a name same boy, he is not Tezuka's Astroboy. Inside Pluto Astroboy, I am not appreciate very much.

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

Wow, that looks like a good manga.
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 18 years ago

yes!, it looks very cool

Kimba
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kimba » 18 years ago

Uh... where do I download it? The link is just giving me what I can download and not the actual link to download it from.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 15 years ago

Viz have licenced Pluto and will publish it starting February 2009.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-25/viz-adds-20th-century-boys-pluto-manga

:cool:

Palindrome
Kokoro Robot

Postby Palindrome » 15 years ago

I'm so looking forward to the US release, I've been following the scanlations for a while now. I'm up to chapter 55 at the moment, no more's been translated past that point (that I know of.) Has anybody read that far or farther, because I've got some questions about the story...mostly about Abra and Tenma and all the crazy stuff that happened during the war.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

"Palindrome" wrote:I'm so looking forward to the US release, I've been following the scanlations for a while now. I'm up to chapter 55 at the moment, no more's been translated past that point (that I know of.) Has anybody read that far or farther, because I've got some questions about the story...mostly about Abra and Tenma and all the crazy stuff that happened during the war.

Do you have a link for the scans?

Palindrome
Kokoro Robot

Postby Palindrome » 15 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=Palindrome;85186]I'm so looking forward to the US release, I've been following the scanlations for a while now. I'm up to chapter 55 at the moment, no more's been translated past that point (that I know of.) Has anybody read that far or farther, because I've got some questions about the story...mostly about Abra and Tenma and all the crazy stuff that happened during the war.

Do you have a link for the scans?[/QUOTE]
You used to be able to download them off mangascreener.com, but I think they've taken it all down now. You can read it off onemanga.com, though.

munquibyte
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby munquibyte » 15 years ago

:confused: I'd feel cleaner just buying an english copy, but how ya work them downloads? I didn't get any roll overs on that page.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

"Palindrome" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;85188][QUOTE=Palindrome;85186]I'm so looking forward to the US release, I've been following the scanlations for a while now. I'm up to chapter 55 at the moment, no more's been translated past that point (that I know of.) Has anybody read that far or farther, because I've got some questions about the story...mostly about Abra and Tenma and all the crazy stuff that happened during the war.

Do you have a link for the scans?[/QUOTE]
You used to be able to download them off mangascreener.com, but I think they've taken it all down now. You can read it off onemanga.com, though.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”