CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

welcome

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

Astro Forever wrote:Image

Hi, any chance of gettin a full shot of this pic, his flames and all, i would like it for a tattoo.

Spike

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

This is the full shot. :cry:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

If I remember correctly, Astro is gliding on this one, so it could be possible to take several shots to tie them together.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

fafner wrote:If I remember correctly, Astro is gliding on this one, so it could be possible to take several shots to tie them together.

He "glided" on Strange Wings's avatar, but from memory, he wasn't in the actual episode. I'll check later.

Spike
Metro City Citizen

ok, i should be more specific this time, what i'm actually after is just astro boy, mirrored shots, pref on single colour background, about 4-5cm by 6-8cm, why? because i want to have them tattooed on my head either side of my mohawke. I need some good pics to take to the tat shop.

Spike

Oh yeah, if anyone has any good qual shots of astro boy in different poses that would be great, might get different poses on each side.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Astro Forever wrote:He "glided" on Strange Wings's avatar, but from memory, he wasn't in the actual episode. I'll check later.

I've checked, and he can't be fully seen in this shot.

Spike, did you take a look at this thread? There are hundreds of images!

Spike
Metro City Citizen

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Spike wrote:ok, i should be more specific this time, what i'm actually after is just astro boy, mirrored shots, pref on single colour background, about 4-5cm by 6-8cm, why? because i want to have them tattooed on my head either side of my mohawke. I need some good pics to take to the tat shop.

Welcome to the forums! :)

I've been thinking of getting an Astro tattoo, probably the classing standing pose on my shoulder. And I got a mohawke last week. :D

The picture of him flying in space probably isn't that good, because you lose the black outline against the background.

Going back a few pages, there are these:

I have some more that might suit.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Here are some more. I'm guessing you want some perspective, hands in front, no clothes, and a serious expression. (Haven't checked out other poses.)

This one is from two separate frames, I thought it looked better this way:

We have plenty of screen grabbers and photoshoppers here (and artists), so I'm sure there'll be something good in this thread. Removing the background generally isn't too hard.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”