Animate this:

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@Jan 8 2006, 02:54 AM
It is about 2.8 MB. I can upload it if you want. :lol:

here it is, enjoy: Waaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have converted the file to mp3 format so it takes "only" 268 Kb. You can download it here :D
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Thank you fafner! :wahah: My favorite crying baby! :P

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Jan 8 2006, 04:07 PM
But if Ochanomizu took him apart because of this, didn't he end up fooling himself in the first place? :huh: Or else I understood the story wrong, which is possible since I only saw screenshots! :)

After Astro's fake tantrum, when he was alone with Ochanomizu, he told him that he did it to fool some goons from another country who weren't going to let Astro go with O..., but Astro needed to go to help solve that country's problem, so he then asked O... to take him apart and put him in a suit case and smuggle him into the country and be reassembled there later. :lol: clever of Astro huh?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Nov 1 2005, 04:38 PM
And here it is:
You can also download the highres version (2.2 Mb) .

Now I must post the audio for this one. :D

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by Atoman+Jan 8 2006, 06:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Atoman @ Jan 8 2006, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Astro forever@Jan 8 2006, 04:07 PM
But if Ochanomizu took him apart because of this, didn't he end up fooling himself in the first place? :huh: Or else I understood the story wrong, which is possible since I only saw screenshots! :)

After Astro's fake tantrum, when he was alone with Ochanomizu, he told him that he did it to fool some goons from another country who weren't going to let Astro go with O..., but Astro needed to go to help solve that country's problem, so he then asked O... to take him apart and put him in a suit case and smuggle him into the country and be reassembled there later. :lol: clever of Astro huh? [/b][/quote]
Indeed! B) Arigatou!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Here is a cute one from 022 Sea Serpent Island: [Swimming. Ok, I admit there are too many frames there, but you should certainly be able to find some that loop well. :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

How is this? :)

I almost hear it! :lol:

Would it be possible to zip the pictures when you have a lot? It'd be faster than to download them one by one.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

I think the animation is just a bit too slow. I suppose I could zip them, assuming I can find my zip application. :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

How is it now? It was at 10 ms, now it's at 8:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Here is Ochanomizu giving Atom a piggy-back ride.
I tried to find a decent zip application, but it wants me to exit all programs before installing, & I am too busy right now. :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”