Animate this:

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@Feb 12 2006, 12:04 PM
I thought of this a bit too late, but I think it might be funnier if the chest panel stayed closed for more than 1 or 2 frames. Also, a version that needs a click to make it pop open, might be funny, if possible. :lol:

It's a little weird because Astro's mouth is wide open on that frame. :huh:

As for the clickable (?) version, to my knoweldge, it's not possible to do this with an animated gif, but I'll give it a try later! ;)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever@Feb 12 2006, 06:35 PM
As for the clickable (?) version, to my knoweldge, it's not possible to do this with an animated gif, but I'll give it a try later! ;)

It could be possible using a Java applet. I can do it, but I won't be able to put it right in the forum, a link will be needed. I will give it a try.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by fafner@Feb 12 2006, 01:20 PM
It could be possible using a Java applet. I can do it, but I won't be able to put it right in the forum, a link will be needed. I will give it a try.

I know another way. I doubt it could be posted on the forum either, but I'm not 100% sure it can't be. In any case, I'm not sure I remember how to do it so I'll have to fiddle with it! :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

I had not thought about the swaet or the mouth. ;)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Here is the heartspring. There might be some problems with the download of images, as I couldn't test this here. However it should be acceptable ;)
The source of the Java applet is available here under the GPL license.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Good! :D

I started a Flash animation... but I can't remember how to insert a clickable frame. Anyway, I want to find out so I'll probably keep working on it! :P

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Here are 2 that do not loop well:
Nose rocket

Atom and Chitan :lol:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by fafner@Feb 12 2006, 04:58 PM
Here is the heartspring. There might be some problems with the download of images, as I couldn't test this here. However it should be acceptable ;)
The source of the Java applet is available here under the GPL license.

It works, but I cannot save it. ;)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Originally posted by jeffbert@Feb 12 2006, 10:46 PM

You can download the file heartspring.tar.gz (360 Kb) . Uncompress it wherever you want, and it should work by opening the file index.html in a Java-enabled browser.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by fafner+Feb 12 2006, 06:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Feb 12 2006, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jeffbert@Feb 12 2006, 10:46 PM

You can download the file heartspring.tar.gz (360 Kb) . Uncompress it wherever you want, and it should work by opening the file index.html in a Java-enabled browser.[/b][/quote]
:lol: Thanks!

Here are a few more to animate. Because these had only a few frames, I did not zip them.

Giggles

Atom digging

Chitan squirming :wahah:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”