Animate this:

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Hah! I thought this was the Astroboy-online Forum; yet it seems few people know about the 80s Major Operations by Blackjack/The Time Machine episode, in which Uran & Pinoko do meet. :ninja:

They didn't meet long enough :p
Well... ok, you caught me here :blush: I will copy 1 billion times "I must watch my Astroboy episodes every day to ensure I don't forget a single detail" :astro:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

I would not have thought of it, but for the fact that I just watched that episode a few days ago. :p

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Hah! I thought this was the Astroboy-online Forum; yet it seems few people know about the 80s Major Operations by Blackjack/The Time Machine episode, in which Uran & Pinoko do meet. :ninja:

Oh! I haven't seen nearly enough Black Jack :blush:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Zip files available via email. PM me.

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

Naughty little Melchi:
this is the 1st clip

2nd clip

3rd clip

These are from episode 11. I intend to create an episode guide similar to the Astroboy reviews I already made.

From Episode 5, another version of Robot Circus:
Mars is daydreaming about stardom!

A nice animated avatar:
Image Image Image
All frames are here.

Skunk at his best:
7 frames

Mars takes up smoking:

Mars cannot fly unless his scarf is free to transform into a cape:
27 frames

Zip files available via email. PM me.

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;88350]Hah! I thought this was the Astroboy-online Forum; yet it seems few people know about the 80s Major Operations by Blackjack/The Time Machine episode, in which Uran & Pinoko do meet. :ninja:

Oh! I haven't seen nearly enough Black Jack :blush: [/QUOTE]

Oh i remeber that when black jack he operate the prince not princess

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

I don't have time right now but remind me over the weekend if nobody else has stepped in.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 14 years ago

Let's enjoy them:

Mars just brushed his teeth. He's looking in the mirror and is quite happy about the result.

The statue in front of Dr. Kawashimo's house. It gets me reminded of a certain famous landmark of Brussel.

Mars dressed up as detective.

Jetter Wayne!

Keep on dreaming, Skunk... :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

Thanks, Strange Wings! BTW, I should have mentioned it, but I had intended the square ones to be 100 x 100 for avatars; if you have time, would you make 100 x 100 versions of those? :astro:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Silly me, I should have recongnized that. I'll post them in the other thread.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

I've had a go at TasZero's suggestion of using VirtualDub for making animated GIFs. :) It works pretty well; the proceeding of the image sequence is fairly convenient. The downside however is that VD seems to have no option to edit the delay-time of each single frame, which any decent GIF-software should allow. Furthermore, VD doesn't support WMA-files, which is a bit of a bummer, but not an essential one.
The good things are the image sequence export and the option for changing the frame-rate, making the GIF creating process much less time consuming.

So the GIF below is the result from using both VirtualDub and Animake (VirtualDub for saving the image sequence; Animake for editing each frame's delay time and for converting the whole thing into a GIF:

No loop here, but the GIF's speed is conform to the source videofile (which is 'Ravex In Tezuka World' btw).

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”