April 7 2003

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

I just looked in the three stories about Atom's creation (Ambassador Atom (v 15), Dr. Tenma (v 7) , & The birth of Atom (v 1), but cannot find any reference to the date. If anyone knows the origin of this date, please help! :D

skycloud
Metro City Citizen

Postby skycloud » 18 years ago

One of the reason is that after the vol of "Blue Cavalier" ,Boyton mended Atom and changed essentiality.While Atom changed back,he want to bring the Atom that just borned now by ¡°Critter of time¡±. He bring Atom to Science Center and said :"April 7th 2003, what a day let me yearnd".

My friend Stelldream told me ,I translated.
Welcome to Astroboy.cn

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by skycloud@Jan 17 2006, 02:27 AM
One of the reason is that after the vol of "Blue Cavalier" ,Boyton mended Atom and changed essentiality.While Atom changed back,he want to bring the Atom that just borned now by ¡°Critter of time¡±. He bring Atom to Science Center and said :"April 7th 2003, what a day let me yearnd".

Ok, but which story?

StellDream
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby StellDream » 18 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert+Jan 18 2006, 03:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jeffbert @ Jan 18 2006, 03:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--skycloud@Jan 17 2006, 02:27 AM

Ok, but which story? [/b][/quote]
OK.Is this "

Meeva (aka A Boy from The Fourth Dimension)

1966/9-1966/12

Reference :
http://astroboy.cjb.cc/episodesmanga.php

skycloud
Metro City Citizen

Postby skycloud » 18 years ago

:D
Welcome to Astroboy.cn

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Thanks! I had just read that story, but somehow, it eluded me. I guess I assumed the date was mentioned in the creation stories, so why bother to take note of it? :D

StellDream
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby StellDream » 18 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@Feb 1 2006, 04:22 AM
Thanks! I had just read that story, but somehow, it eluded me. I guess I assumed the date was mentioned in the creation stories, so why bother to take note of it? :D

We know that although Doctor Boytonwants to get atom,,bu atom don't like him.
In the vol of "Meeva(aka A boy from The Fourth Dimension",Doctor Boyton,Doctor Elefun,Atom and uran meet a strange things.Doctor Boyton decided to find what happend,he left atom,and he meet"Boy Fourth Dimension",he has power,to bring the human or thing that previous now.But he have to know the exact time.If he wants to get atom just borned,stay with Atom again,he must know the exact time that Atom was borned.Doctor Boyton failed,New Atom has all the memory of the old.

skycloud translated. :cry: ;)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”