AstroBoy Korean BoxSet #1 Impressions

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 18 years ago

How many episodes are on each DVD? (PLEASE, not four...) My aunt might buy the set for me!

Atoman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atoman » 18 years ago

Originally posted by astro_mcfly@Feb 25 2006, 10:55 AM
How many episodes are on each DVD? (PLEASE, not four...) My aunt might buy the set for me!

Hi. If you live in the U.S. make sure you have a region free or region 3(Korea) player. You'll have to get that online too. I don't think any store in this country sales them. If you already knew this and have one, sorry to bother you. :D Just didn't want your aunt to spend the money only to find out it won't play in a U.S. DVD player. :(

Ohh, and yes there is just four eps. on each DVD, sorry. ;)

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 18 years ago

Yes, I live in the U.S. but a Japanese grocery near my house sells region free DVD players. I need a new one anyway. BTW, if anybody lives in my area, those are going for only 89$ there! I don't think she'll buy it for me anytime soon, but maybe for getting out of middle school alive. :lol: I have time to get the DVD player plus I need a good, new one anyway. The sound is demented on mine. Thank you so much, Atoman.
Also, for anyone who doesn't have a region free DVD player, the same kind is on yes asia.com for only 79$ with free shipping.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”