Astro boy 80's

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 18 years ago

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
three and a half years.. for what?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

Even I was unaware of the hacking to hack the hacker's hacking. :D

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Danny wrote:I would like to point out I have previously been given permission from the mods to use the previous one that did NOT comply with the rules. But.. I did not think it would look good to be "pulling favor" or to be utilising my influence with the mods to bend the rules, so I got this VERY CLASSY new banner (which you should all click.. cos it goes somewhere really cool.. honest..) just to abide by the rules.
Well, if you look at the current rule about signatures (that page wasn't available back then), it does talk about some exceptions. I also think we hadn't realized that maybe the width was actually very small (too small?), and since your signature had been made before anything was said about signatures, it seemed fair that you could keep using it since it was so close to the limit and therefore not likely to cause an horizontal scroll bar in the browsers.

That said, I'm sure you've seen that there are some signatures that are still way over the limit. We hoped that people would see the warnings and suggestions and comply so we wouldn't have to force things, but if that won't happen, then we'll have to use another strategy. :cool:
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Danny wrote:Sickem Rex! :D

I think you may actually be right about the .sig width actually. As you can see with my very cool now one (have you clicked it yet? go on! you know you want to!) it was a little hard to fit all the bits in. He had to work on that for minutes just to get it like it is, AND one of the poor kids got omitted :(
I did click. :) I had never heard of that before.

I am thinking about starting a .sig thread now we have set values. I will need to brush up on shop tho. My current level of skill stops around the point of putting such famous tags into pics as "Hay guys whats goin on?" or "no U" etc.. ;)
If you start one, I'll be happy to participate if my little skills could help. :)

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

I am! :cool: I think it all happened before I came here! :p It's easy to be brave when one isn't aware of danger! :D

I've heard of her though, and I think I even saw a few of her posts, but it wasn't enough to get the phenomenon. :hyo:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

A small reminder for the ones who might have forgotten about the all-mighty Frau Bronimann :D
Good to note that at this moment, Strange Wings was called Louis'74.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 18 years ago

Mark please get rid of Lets_be_fair01

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”