Forum Moderators and Rules/Guidelines

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

Sorry for my previous post. I just thought what I just read was just one of the most childish things I've read. All I saw was excuses, excuses and more excuses. I will admit that I am one of the younger users on here, but honestly try and take responsibility for your own actions. I think I'm done posting in this thread for a while.

EDIT: Fauna you're most likely correct. I doubt that was an actual "friend."

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

No problem, GhostATR.

The IP adresses of the users who have been put on probation and the "friend" are all different (and not from locations close to each others either, if you wonder). Of course, it is possible to fake an IP address but I have nothing that tells me some of these users are a single person.

To me it doesn't really matter. Pretending to be a friend or sending a friend on your behalf, especially when you still have means to post on the forum and to send private messages, is childish, either way.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I was reading through all of the ridiculous posts that the "friend" had posted and I have this feeling that it is no friend. It doesn't take much to make a new email and then make a new account. I bet that the "friend" made the account just so that her actual account doesn't get banned when she goes on and on trying to make excuses for herself, which didn't help at all. It's really kind of frustrating just seeing that happen.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

that "freind" hacked me and got me in trouble, Ab86, what kind of friend is that?and I never have nor will send someone to talk for me or be on my behalf,if i wanted to say something i'd say it, not have someone else do it.God have me a voice and a mouth and i will gladly use them both (in this case a computer with keys).She has been giving me hell for over a month since mid November when people were complaining about over posting and off topics which i agree some were mine but others i was not entirely sure.At the time i was more focused on other things until know.

and for those still suspecting me,don't becuase if you knew me.you should know that i talked for myself and have never sent someone to talk for me, let alone lie about stuff like my brother. Yes,i should have been more careful but hackers do this just for fun and others just for trouble and evidently i got the one in for trouble. this won't not happen again

as for my penalty i will still carry it out,willingly and understanding attitude and will see through it from here to the end.
Unyongnekasayo

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 13 years ago

What do you mean that you were hacked? Did your "friend" manage to control your computer?
Restless guardian of this forum.

Despair spammer ye who enter here.

Astronomical girl
Banned

she hacked my profile not my computer
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I can kind of believe that because someone else here had the same problem except the person failed to hack the account, but had tried and failed several times. This may be relevant, it may not since it was a random person and yours was your so called "friend". What kind of friend would do that? How did you find out who did it anyways?
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astronomical girl
Banned

what do you mean?
Last edited by Astronomical girl on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: i wrote something that was stupid
Unyongnekasayo

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

Allow me to interject that she did not hack your account and use it yesterday. She made an entirely new account and merely talked about you.

If this hacking matter is about the supposed times your brother or someone else posted as you, then that's a little extreme. If someone were going to hack into this forum as someone to sabotage things, they'd go after one of the senior members or the moderating staff.

And I'm not going to point fingers again, but coming in right after we finished serving AnnXAB and trying to explain the situation makes you look a little suspicious. Half of us immediately suspected you were making an account to talk through, and if you didn't do that, coming in like the aforementioned doesn't do anything to prove your innocence.
Last edited by Fauna on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

hackers don't need to,some just do it for fun,like you mentioned that you hacked your cousins just for fun,i'm suspecting that she did the same thing to me
Unyongnekasayo

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”