1960's ASTROBOY DVD BOX SET FOR $70.00 USD + FREE SHIPPING!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
OsamuTezuka
Kokoro Robot

1960's ASTROBOY DVD BOX SET FOR $70.00 USD + FREE SHIPPING!

Postby OsamuTezuka » 18 years ago

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=WID002103

DeepDiscountDVD.com has this $130 box set available for $70.79 USD AND FREE SHIPPING! :eek: :D

This site is totally legit, I love it and I order DVDs from there all the time. So start ordering and enjoying 1960's Astro Boy!

:astro:

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

DeepDiscountDVD have started spamming my ultra-private email address (that I only use for family and shopping and is pretty much spam free) and I've never bought from them. And there's no unsubscribe. :mad:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

DrFrag wrote:DeepDiscountDVD have started spamming my ultra-private email address (that I only use for family and shopping and is pretty much spam free) and I've never bought from them. And there's no unsubscribe. :mad:

Never trust anyone, especially anyone looking at your wallet :eek:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 18 years ago

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
three and a half years.. for what?

OsamuTezuka
Kokoro Robot

Postby OsamuTezuka » 18 years ago

I've never recieved any spam from DeepDiscountDVD. I've had nothing but great experience with them, and I've been ordering DVDs from them for years. With all due respect, I would take the advice from someone who has actually done business with them. :rolleyes:

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

I've e-mailed them to be removed from their spam list, as instructed in their privacy policy. (normally I don't do this, as it's a neon sign saying "valid email address!" to the bad spammers) I got an automated reply back giving me a tracking number for my complaint, so I'll see what happens from there.

I think there are enough positive comments on site review boards to indicate they're not a scam site, but their advertising methods leave a lot to be desired. Their prices are definately good.

I've had spam from Sanity, Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Victoria's Secret, etc, but these are all places I've bought from so I sort of expect it and it won't stop me shopping with them (although I've unsubscribed from most of their advertising). It's when I get it from places I haven't shopped from that it irks me.

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

DeepDiscountDVD have ignored my request to be removed from their mailing list, and are still spamming me.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”