As Astro grows mentally

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
dannavy85
Banned

As Astro grows mentally

Postby dannavy85 » 18 years ago

So what happens as Astro continues to evolve mentally and starts getting into fads and other quirks of human hillarity? For instance...he discovers swimming speedoes and with them, the laughing hilarity of Reno trying to keep a strait face.

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 18 years ago

OMG! That is freakin' awsome! :w00t:

Astro + nipples = chaos
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

What happens if Atlas pees in the pool? Wasn't that some kind of secret weapon he had?

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 18 years ago

If Astro grows mentally then eventually maybe he would like to upgrade his body. I mean, small boy marries older hot chick.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 18 years ago

DrFrag wrote:What happens if Atlas pees in the pool? Wasn't that some kind of secret weapon he had?

Remember, Doc, the legend of yellow/orange liquids. He will be caught in the act! What about farting? Can you imagine a fart coming from Atlas? :lol:

Astro: Surrender, Atlas! I have speedos, and a Ronaldinho towel, and they're dangerous.
Atlas: ME? Surrender? ME? :shifty: Take this ![KABOOOOM!]
Terrified crowd: The sewers had blown! Call the Firemeeeeeeeen!
Leo: That's why I don't want to go back to human civilization...

O2Destroyer
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby O2Destroyer » 18 years ago

DrFrag wrote:What happens if Atlas pees in the pool? Wasn't that some kind of secret weapon he had?

Might shock people, but indeed, this was a secret weapon he had in the manga. :hyo: :hyo: :hyo:
Bombs vs. bombs, missiles vs. missiles and now a new super weapon to throw upon us all!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

stoogefreaky wrote:If Astro grows mentally then eventually maybe he would like to upgrade his body. I mean, small boy marries older hot chick.

Tezuka thought of that long ago:

Manga #63
Astro Boy Stolen
Volume:

139th Episode: Astro Boy Stolen

Told the story of some seemingly concerned busy bodies who insisted that Atom & Uranium move into teenage bodies. They they stole Atom's original body, & putting their own electronic brain into it, used it in a crime spree. :astro:

dannavy85
Banned

That.....wasn't the one where Astro was caught by Towashi having sex in a brothel was it? (Actually it was an Astro copy built after he'd left earth in the last episode)

(language edit by DrFrag)
Last edited by DrFrag on Mon May 22, 2006 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

dannavy85 wrote:That.....wasn't the one where Astro was caught by Towashi having sex in a brothel was it? (Actually it was an Astro copy built after he'd left earth in the last episode)

What!? When did that happen in the manga? :confused:
Last edited by DrFrag on Mon May 22, 2006 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

dannavy85
Banned

I believe it was one Tezuka drew after the 1st series finished its run. It's the same manga that bundled a few shorts obviously taken from the 1980's re-make..including Atlas Boy's uh......explosive boy plumbing.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”