80's Soundtrack

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Kaileocomial
Metro City Citizen

80's Soundtrack

Postby Kaileocomial » 17 years ago

Does anyone have mp3 copies of the 80's soundtrack they'd be into sharing? As much as I'd love to buy the real thing, I can't seem to find it any cheaper than $75, which seems a bit steep.

The reason I'm asking is because (now go ahead and call me crazy if you want!) I'm thinking very seriously about making an amateur dub of the first two un-edited episodes, to go with the US Dub. I'm sure it'll probably end up being kind of a hack job, but I'd like to try my best & that'll involve getting my hands on the Soundtrack music. I'm a musician so I have some pro level recording equipment to do the voices, and a friend of mine is a really versatile voiceover actor, so we should be able to do a decent job. Who knows, maybe it won't end up coming together, but I think it'll be fun to try either way...

Anyways, let me know if you can help!

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

There's a 80's soundtrack of Astro Boy? I didn't know that!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

I don't have the soundtrack, however some time ago, I have extracted clean themes from the Madman DVDs. You may find them useful for what you want to do.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Kaileocomial
Metro City Citizen

Postby Kaileocomial » 17 years ago

fafner wrote:I don't have the soundtrack, however some time ago, I have extracted clean themes from the Madman DVDs. You may find them useful for what you want to do.

Thanks Fafnir, this is exactly what I'm looking for!

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

my dad worked on the origional dub

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”