Astro Boy Tattoes

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Spike
Metro City Citizen

Astro Boy Tattoes

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

I've Decided to get this one on the back of my head, got enough space cos my mohawke ends high at back

I like the detail and texture of this one for one side of my head, but the jet flames could be better, and prefer him flying up not down

and something like this for the other side
Or mabye this one

after i get them done i'll definitly post the pics.

if anyone feels like cleaning up those good enough for a tattoist to use and posting them it would be Greatly appreciated.

Spike

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

Astroboy tattoo? That's so hardcore. :p irate:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

I've read that it's hard to get tattoos done without an outline, but if you can get his jets done without a black outline it would look awesome.

Spike
Metro City Citizen

It shouldn't be that hard, it's only a small portion of the whole tat and i've seem similar effects in tat's b4
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

I hate to do this, but I must advise you to think about the future. Ten or twenty years from now, you might just regret those tattoos. That is the whole problem with growing older, we often change our values. Cool things at age 18 seem uncool at age 38. We then wonder how we were persuaded to do those things. :p irate:

Spike
Metro City Citizen

I guess you allready know that you ain't the first person that said this to me........my reply is that if i still sport a Mohawke in 15-20 years then i rekon my tat's will still suit, all i'll have to do is let my hair grow and you won't see the tats, i lived with someone who had a scorpion covering the whole top of his head, unless he shaved his head you wouldn't even know he had it.

i'm gettin my tats on my head, either side of and behind my mohawke, if i stopped shavin my head and let my hair grow it will cover them up totally.

but then again, with my lifestyle and approach on life i honestly don't expect to make it to 50, i'm lucky to be alive now let alone in 28 years.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Spike wrote:

Spike

i think thats the best one it looks the coolest

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Spike wrote:I guess you allready know that you ain't the first person that said this to me........my reply is that if i still sport a Mohawke in 15-20 years then i rekon my tat's will still suit, all i'll have to do is let my hair grow and you won't see the tats, i lived with someone who had a scorpion covering the whole top of his head, unless he shaved his head you wouldn't even know he had it.

i'm gettin my tats on my head, either side of and behind my mohawke, if i stopped shavin my head and let my hair grow it will cover them up totally.

but then again, with my lifestyle and approach on life i honestly don't expect to make it to 50, i'm lucky to be alive now let alone in 28 years.

I too, thought I would not make it past 30, but I just turned 48. :p

I hope I did not seem offensive to you, I well know what it is like to have others who think they know what is best for me. I hope my comment was received as intended: that I should not be considered a busybody. However, with all the supportive voices on this thread, I felt compelled to play the :d evil:'s advocate. :whistling:

Spike
Metro City Citizen

jeffbert wrote:I hope I did not seem offensive to you,

Nahh i wasn't offended, and i took your comment just as u intended it.....what i meant was I'm almost 23, spent 4 years in the navy since i was 17 and coming up to 2 yrs Crowd Control, i have all ready been in quite a few situations where i honestly didn't expect to come out of, there's about 3 or 4 incidents where i had actually accepted i WAS gonna die but unbelievably i'm still breathin now.

my whole life i have been against gettin any tat's, i didn't mind others with them but i thought they just weren't for me, it's been a long time brewin and my choice wasn't made lightly, i want the tattoes, i will get the tattoes and i have given thought to ramifications of such tattoes when i get older.

Most of my friends think i'm nuts gettin astro boy tats but they understand cos they know me, and they know i'll never grow them out that's just my personality and ****, i guess i'm just showin everyone else the :astro: in side of me.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

:cool:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”