is this forum fading away?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

i must'ave gotten confused somewhere down the line >m<; (another mess up by me.how COMPLETELY shocking.)
the only thing i saw of the 60's was the openings.still,it would be nice if someone posted the 80's/60's series on youtube for people that dont have/will-might never get the series....like me.(minus the 7 episodes of the 80's i own)
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 17 years ago

My FTP's still running. The 80's series is available completely for download on it, tho I only have 6 episodes of the 60s series, and 11 of the 2003 series in english.

Maybe I'll start gathering up some episodes of the 2k3 series and try to get a set of torrent packs going. If I put them up on some trackers we might even get some new fans here.

Innocent_Eyes
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Innocent_Eyes » 17 years ago

"StellDream" wrote: :D

OMG I love that game, he's so cute! :w00t: :astro:

Ray_the_canadian
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ray_the_canadian » 17 years ago

Wow, my wish came true!!!!!!!!!!

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

i've only played it once i can't find the site agine :(
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling mistakes

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:i've only played it once i can't find the site agine :(

Are you speaking about this?
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Are you speaking about this?

yeah, thanks :)

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

Sparx, youve done it! This thread has caused a posting wave. Let's all give Sparx a round of applause!

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

If anything I'm the one dat is killing it all I do is post in the non Astro section I'm sowwy :( :cry: I feel really bad. :SIGH: :unsure:
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

"Anapan" wrote:My FTP's still running. The 80's series is available completely for download on it, tho I only have 6 episodes of the 60s series, and 11 of the 2003 series in english.

Maybe I'll start gathering up some episodes of the 2k3 series and try to get a set of torrent packs going. If I put them up on some trackers we might even get some new fans here.

I could send ya full MP4 files of each if u need it ;) it would take forever by messenger though :(
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”