Astro Crest

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:I am impressed by the crest.

Oh ok, it's just, by one emotion I can't really tell what your trying to say. ;)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:Oh ok, it's just, by one emotion I can't really tell what your trying to say. ;)

' :whistling: ' means I am whistling as though I were impressed. Nevertheless, I cannot expect everyone to interpret the whistle the same way, because you really need to hear it to know its meaning. :D

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

:whistling: :unsure: :astro: :whistling: :unsure:
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:' :whistling: ' means I am whistling as though I were impressed. Nevertheless, I cannot expect everyone to interpret the whistle the same way, because you really need to hear it to know its meaning. :D

True, there people that can understand emotions really easily, I found it hard as a kid

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 17 years ago

I CAN'T HELP IT!

ASTRO CREST: CHAPTER 4939: Da chickin' in da basket

Days are being tough on Astro Crest: after her rupture with Trevor McPluto, Miss Uran can't stop drinking kerosene, and her drunks are turning her into a violent person. I the last episode episode, we had her about to pick Dr. Elefun's nose again... With a butcher's knife. Meanwhile, Mr. Astro O'Boy, owner of the O'Boy Distillery and his stepbrother Atlaszlo are fighting each other after the familiar meal, to reach their common objective: be the first on entering the toilet after 4 hours of cleaning...

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”