Th top 10 things Astro would want.

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
dannavy85
Banned

Th top 10 things Astro would want.

Postby dannavy85 » 17 years ago

If Astro were being interviewed on a popullar talk show, what do you think would be his top 10 personal things he'd want to feel or experiance that would not be human-like enough to give our young robot a tickle in his present state?

One I think? Sand between the toes. Perhaps his sensors only describe the experiance in bland scientific lingo.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

What it really feels like to have soft hair to comb.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

How about the feeling of midges getting in his eyes while he's rushing thru the air on a sticky summer eve. :cry:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

To go to sleep like a human.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"dannavy85" wrote:If Astro were being interviewed on a popullar talk show, what do you think would be his top 10 personal things he'd want to feel or experiance that would not be human-like enough to give our young robot a tickle in his present state?

I really do not understand this part:
that would not be human-like enough to give our young robot a tickle in his present state?

So, diregarding that, the things he would enjoy (in no particular order):
  1. being hugged & squeezed by his mother (presuming he has a hard body)
  2. Mother kissing a boo boo to make it better
  3. any number of other examples of tender loving care

These are the things that I as a middle-aged man remember fondly more than candy, etc. TLC is a great thing. :D

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:To go to sleep like a human.

the 80's series episode,"baby elephent pook",acctualy proves he CAN sleep.

hmmm...what it feels like to really taste something (i still say no matter how far in the future Astroboy is, Tenma still cant make synthetic taste buds XP)
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

He would want to be able to cry. :cry:

(I have the same question than jeffbert, I didn't understand the last part either.)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"zeo" wrote:the 80's series episode,"baby elephent pook",acctualy proves he CAN sleep.

hmmm...what it feels like to really taste something (i still say no matter how far in the future Astroboy is, Tenma still cant make synthetic taste buds XP)

Why not? They have made artificial sniffers. It is only a matter of creating a device that dissolves the food as does saliva so that various sensors can sample it. :tenma:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:He would want to be able to cry. :cry:
:cry: Yeah! There hardly wouldn't exist any other feeling he wants to learn about that badly than this one. The feeling of tears running over his cheeks. :cry:

(I have the same question than jeffbert, I didn't understand the last part either.)

I think Dannavy85 meant: 10 personal things he'd want to feel or esperience that cannot be anything more human-like for giving our young robot a tickle in his present state.

Enjoying a fresh autumn breeze on a mountain's top without analysing the air's content of contamination may be a further human-like ability Astro might longing for to experience.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Why not? They have made artificial sniffers. It is only a matter of creating a device that dissolves the food as does saliva so that various sensors can sample it. :tenma:

Thats very smart.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”