Astroboy the movie ( Sticky? )

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

I was looking through the astro boy movie site and snapped this from there new opening thingy.

He's got that huge uh oh look on his face.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

That is an awesome picture. It works great for my computer background. It's a little stretch but it works. It also makes a great background for my phone. lol
Last edited by Big Astro Fan on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding to my post.

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

"Big Astro Fan" wrote:That is an awesome picture. It works great for my computer background. It's a little stretch but it works. It also makes a great background for my phone. lol

And apparently an avatar lmao. Your welcome

Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Soul Rokkuman » 14 years ago

[QUOTE=Nora;91562]I'm new here but I decided to drop a few cute little pics of Astro for the movie.

I love this pic!

Hey!.. any chance to get the japanese version of this movie? o,o

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

"Soul Rokkuman" wrote:[QUOTE=Nora;91562]I'm new here but I decided to drop a few cute little pics of Astro for the movie.

I love this pic!

Hey!.. any chance to get the japanese version of this movie? o,o

it comes out next month on the 10th so you could probably be able to get it then if your...>.> a pirate...but then it takes moneys away from the franchise. Then we won't make enough moneys to have another one if its good!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

What is striking me on the picture are Astro's fingers: it is clearly visible on the glass that they are made of soft skin.

"Nora" wrote:it comes out next month on the 10th so you could probably be able to get it then if your...>.> a pirate...but then it takes moneys away from the franchise. Then we won't make enough moneys to have another one if its good!

And if we're willing to watch the "normal" version on theater, while still wanting to get the Japanese one through... unofficial channels :D After all, because of DVD regionning, it may be impossible to get the Japanese one using only regular ones.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

I have it set in the calender on my cell phone already. I might request the day off to go see it on opening day.

Wolf
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Wolf » 14 years ago

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Okay Im going to explain the soft skin part to you...but its going to be main in spoiler fashion so in order to see the spoilers...scroll down to the bottom of my post :D

:::Spoilers:::

In Blue!

Doctor Tenma makes him with sentha skin. He's meant to look and feel like a real boy and this look aids him through have the movie because when he goes tot he surface world Hamegg is looking for a robot or good robot parts to fight in his robot games. Which Astro hides the fact that he's a robot from everyone. In the end of course...he fails and Hamegg forces him to fight in the robot arena.

If anyone else wants to know more just ask.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”