Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 16 years ago

:lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

Very cute! :heart: Thanks to all who posted these pictures!

StellDream
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby StellDream » 16 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:I agree, but is the 1st one an album cover?

You ask this picture?
It is CD, but, only some two songs. I have bought it.

"Strange Wings" wrote:Do you mean this release?
Astro Boy Collector's Edition
The first season seems to be available via amazon.fr in two different editions. Unfortunately, I couldn't find season 2 anywhere.

Because I have English DVD, therefore I thought the BT downloading already was enough,

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=StellDream;76323]I want to find 2,003 editions French editions(BT), with Astro Boy: Shinsen-gumi :cry:

I have the complete 2000 French edition, recorded from TV. If you don't find anything, I can make it available for download.[/QUOTE]
Extremely thank. I have obtained the BT seed, but passes through two week of waitings, has not originated.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 16 years ago

THIS is easily the most amusing thing I've seen tonight.

This is unrelated, but did you guys see my new post in the movie thread? About the "Dr. Tanner" thing?
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:This is unrelated, but did you guys see my new post in the movie thread? About the "Dr. Tanner" thing?

I read it and I found it interesting, but AFAIC I can't air any opinion of mine until I've seen the movie for real.
That's also the reason why I refused to post anything in the Astroboy movie topic, because what I've seen & read so far really does make me wonder whether the movie is going to capture the spirit of astroboy, on the other hand - it's just to early to tell.
One particular pic you posted however really scares me, namely the one showing Astro flying with his arm canon activated. Frankly said, if Astro's going to look like that, to me, it will not be Astroboy anymore. In this pic he looks like kind of a demon to me, and thus I can't find anything cute or lovable in his appearance anymore.
Anyway, it's just my impression. :) Astro's layout still may change in the course of the year, so there's still some hope left.
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 16 years ago

Quite a few of those picture look like they have been made in MS paint.

Oh and I have also noticed that Astro boy is becoming popular in some way or another.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 16 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;76347]This is unrelated, but did you guys see my new post in the movie thread? About the "Dr. Tanner" thing?

I read it and I found it interesting, but AFAIC I can't air any opinion of mine until I've seen the movie for real.
That's also the reason why I refused to post anything in the Astroboy movie topic, because what I've seen & read so far really does make me wonder whether the movie is going to capture the spirit of astroboy, on the other hand - it's just to early to tell.
One particular pic you posted however really scares me, namely the one showing Astro flying with his arm canon activated. Frankly said, if Astro's going to look like that, to me, it will not be Astroboy anymore. In this pic he looks like kind of a demon to me, and thus I can't find anything cute or lovable in his appearance anymore.
Anyway, it's just my impression. :) Astro's layout still may change in the course of the year, so there's still some hope left.[/QUOTE]

In the 2003, Atom cutting that cliff that dropped toward the cops was a bit too much (Robot that wanted to be human). There is no way Atom would have endangered humans like that in earlier versions. Tezuka would be very displeased. :astro:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 16 years ago

Great links there Stelldream and I LOVE your picture of Astro and Uran as Chip and Gadget :lol: I also love your comparison comic of Astro and Megaman

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”