Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 15 years ago

:w00t: Gee, they look brilliant indeed!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Innocent_Eyes
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Innocent_Eyes » 15 years ago

HA HA!!! Lol

The #1 question Astro would get asked the most ;)

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 15 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:Some of you might be interested in my latest aquisition...
...Have any of you ever heard of Kubrick toys?
So far, I've got a little figure of every character I've wanted, and that means no more eBay hunts. :lol:

my Fangirlm has lost 300 hp lol

anyway i renember a old topic here couple of years ago someone found a Astro Boy BRA On the net does anyone still have the link or picture?

Also

Dam you Fauna
DAM YOU! * Fist shaking *
Last edited by Hikari Tail on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 15 years ago

"Hikari Tail" wrote:......

Dam you Fauna

:lol:
Now, while it would have been a sheer joygasm to have that figure of him in my collection (he's as tall as a DVD caaaaase...), like I said before, the seller stopped her auction five hours before the ending date! Turns out this was because she was mad that the other bidder and I hadn't bid over five dollars.

Then when I tried to ask her if she'd sell it again - this being my third message to her, the previous asking for a quote on shipping - she finally sent me a message. It was a spasmatic threat note, calling me a "creepy #### stalker", and later she changed her eBay ID. It was like I was the nonsensical one! :shifty:
Turns out it was a good thing I never bought from her, as 20% of her North American parcels get mauled in some way. That, and her communication was horrible.

BTW! If anyone has $75.oo in Paypal right now (of which I would envy you), check these two out. Someone's selling individuals of Astro and Uran's box sets. They come with all the bonus papers, booklets and figure...except for the DVD.

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 15 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:[QUOTE=Hikari Tail;83047]......

Dam you Fauna

:lol:
Now, while it would have been a sheer joygasm to have that figure of him in my collection (he's as tall as a DVD caaaaase...), like I said before, the seller stopped her auction five hours before the ending date! Turns out this was because she was mad that the other bidder and I hadn't bid over five dollars.

Then when I tried to ask her if she'd sell it again - this being my third message to her, the previous asking for a quote on shipping - she finally sent me a message. It was a spasmatic threat note, calling me a "creepy #### stalker", and later she changed her eBay ID. It was like I was the nonsensical one! :shifty:
Turns out it was a good thing I never bought from her, as 20% of her North American parcels get mauled in some way. That, and her communication was horrible.

BTW! If anyone has $75.oo in Paypal right now (of which I would envy you), check these two out. Someone's selling individuals of Astro and Uran's box sets. They come with all the bonus papers, booklets and figure...except for the DVD.[/QUOTE]

Aw darn and what a strange seller that was 0_O oh well i would be happy with any 2003 Tenma figure :( >>> :tenma:
i havent seen much of the postes around this topic i mostly peep around for the photos.

anyway wait...75 dollars just for the action figure papers and booklets? as much as it looks awesome its to pricy for me trow in the Dvdies and i would buy it.

Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?

http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/

Visit my DA account!

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

ATOMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

I think I have the video clip of the bra on my desktop's HDD, but it will be a few weeks before I have time to look for it. :p

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

bra? o_O BTW, my review for the toy is up
http://manetoysmagickingdom.blogspot.com/
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

There really was a bra with Atom's face on the err cups. It was part of the 2003 birthday celebration.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/03/07/1046826538208.html

Here is an archive of the thread:
http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1417.html
Last edited by jeffbert on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

Thanks- ATLAS - probably laughed his head off- wait or could he- hugs

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”