Share Picture Of Your Astro Boy Collection

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro boy
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astro boy » 14 years ago

mobsix: That one is a true beauty. Did you pick it up in Japan?

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

I'm drooling over the huge Astro Boy statue that mobsix has. lol. I want that so bad. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!! lol.

Reno
Metro City Citizen

Postby Reno » 14 years ago

Mobsix's giant figure is really cute...but I'm wondering if mobsix has it hanging out in the dining room all the time. What would the guess think lol?

As much as I want it I would have no space for that ><. Unless I put it in the front yard hmmmmmm....

mobsix
Kokoro Robot

Postby mobsix » 14 years ago

@astro boy 1900..yeah im proud to be a filipino...though i was born and raised in california in the land of the free...never forget!!!!hehehee

@astro boy thanks for the compliment!!but i didnt bought it from japan...a japanese businessman did it for me hehehe !!

@Reno hahaha...nohh my astro boy is not hanging out in our dining room all the time...it happens only once that time when my kid ask for it to be taken out from my theater room for pictorial. she's afraid to go to my theater room since i got a lot of scary toys hangin in there like a life size chucky from childs play and stuffs...hehehe im a toy collector by the way....yeah reno get one and put it in your yard..he will serve's as a guard!!!!lol hehehehe
Last edited by mobsix on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

I can imagine a burglar see the status in the garden and think "oh yeah, a life-size statue of Astro". Then he sees the statue pointing his finger toward him... uh oh :eek:
:p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Reno
Metro City Citizen

Postby Reno » 14 years ago

"mobsix" wrote:@astro boy 1900..yeah im proud to be a filipino...though i was born and raised in california in the land of the free...never forget!!!!hehehee

@astro boy thanks for the compliment!!but i didnt bought it from japan...a japanese businessman did it for me hehehe !!

@Reno hahaha...nohh my astro boy is not hanging out in our dining room all the time...it happens only once that time when my kid ask for it to be taken out from my theater room for pictorial. she's afraid to go to my theater room since i got a lot of scary toys hangin in there like a life size chucky from childs play and stuffs...hehehe im a toy collector by the way....yeah reno get one and put it in your yard..he will serve's as a guard!!!!lol hehehehe

Japan has all the good stuff.

A toy collection is cool!Although that Chucky sounds..... :eek: lol.

Astro can scare away all the squirrels :w00t:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 14 years ago

"Big Astro Fan" wrote:I'm drooling over the huge Astro Boy statue that mobsix has. lol. I want that so bad. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!! lol.

Same here! But it has to be a PLUSH one!! :D :heart:

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

Best thing his a filipino and iam not the only filipino here yay^_^

ToYbOx
Metro City Citizen

Postby ToYbOx » 14 years ago

hey guys/girls/men & ladies been a while i posted in here well i been busy overseas and i bought another 1 astroboy to my collection picture attached.

mobsix wow u have a very very big figurine there i loveeeee it and it's hard to get it here..

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"fafner" wrote:I can imagine a burglar see the status in the garden and think "oh yeah, a life-size statue of Astro". Then he sees the statue pointing his finger toward him... uh oh :eek:
:p

Yeah thats a good one unfortunately its rare if that happen and i woudn t risk my statue of astro if i had one.and don t you know that statue of mobsix is totally bought in here(philipines)totally it cost 20 000 P in Dollar its rather 800 $ above it cause a fortune soo thats the reason i won t risk it..... :)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”