Share Picture Of Your Astro Boy Collection

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 12 years ago

"AstroBoy03" wrote:WOW!! AB2866 you have quite a collection

Whoa!! I have an iPod, can you please give me the link to that item? I would love to have it for X-Mas :lol:

Thanks and I do not have the link, I can give it to you tomorrow or you can search it up on eBay under "Astro Boy Home Button Sticker" and it should be there and it's very cheap.

"Atomars" wrote:I ordered that T-shirt and unfortunately it never arrived :cry: , maybe it got lost somewhere. I so want it :( !

That's terrible, how long ago did you buy it? If you want to try to buy it again, I'd say buy it where I bought it. I'll give you a link to it tomorrow if you would like.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 12 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:That's terrible, how long ago did you buy it? If you want to try to buy it again, I'd say buy it where I bought it. I'll give you a link to it tomorrow if you would like.

I bought that T-shirt on eBay from a Top Rated Seller, I think it is the same seller. I have wait for over a month :cry: , but I already got my refund. I have bought quite a lot of Astro Boy stuffs from eBay, but that T-shirt is the only thing that never arrived :cry:

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

"Atomars" wrote:
"Astro Boy2866" wrote:That's terrible, how long ago did you buy it? If you want to try to buy it again, I'd say buy it where I bought it. I'll give you a link to it tomorrow if you would like.

I bought that T-shirt on eBay from a Top Rated Seller, I think it is the same seller. I have wait for over a month :cry: , but I already got my refund. I have bought quite a lot of Astro Boy stuffs from eBay, but that T-shirt is the only thing that never arrived :cry:

Try this seller and I'm sure you'll get it. It might have been a different seller that you got yours from, but this one is great. This was the first of all my stuff I bought, to come in. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." ;)

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Astro-Boy-Atom-Character-Anime-Adult-UNISEX-T-Shirt-/350326502003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item905afad22c

@astroboy03
Here is the link to the home button stickers on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=astro+boy+home+button+sticker+&_dmpt=US_Tablet_Accessories&_fscr=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m19Image
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Forgot link >.<

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

@AB2866, THANK YOU!!! :lol:
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 12 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:Try this seller and I'm sure you'll get it. It might have been a different seller that you got yours from, but this one is great. This was the first of all my stuff I bought, to come in. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." ;)

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Astro-Boy-Atom-Character-Anime-Adult-UNISEX-T-Shirt-/350326502003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item905afad22c

LOL, it is the same seller where I bought it from :D

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 12 years ago

My brother has a vinyl cutter and made me an Astro Boy Kilroy for my truck. If it ever stops rain here I can put it on and get a picture of it. It's cool looking.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

"Big Astro Fan" wrote:My brother has a vinyl cutter and made me an Astro Boy Kilroy for my truck. If it ever stops rain here I can put it on and get a picture of it. It's cool looking.

I would definitely like to see it. Cool sig btw

Astroboy599
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astroboy599 » 12 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:
"Atomars" wrote:

Try this seller and I'm sure you'll get it. It might have been a different seller that you got yours from, but this one is great. This was the first of all my stuff I bought, to come in. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." ;)

@astroboy03
Here is the link to the home button stickers on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=astro+boy+home+button+sticker+&_dmpt=US_Tablet_Accessories&_fscr=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m19Image

Thanks for posting this, I think I know what i'm spending my money on
Astro: "Dr. O'shay....... Do I have to do my homework?" O'shay: "yes Astro, you must do your homework" Astro: "darn it!"

鉄腕アトムのルール :astro:
My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Aang599?feature=mhee

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

:d oh: I wish I had looked here before I sent my xmas list to my grandparents :lol:

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

@AB599

No problem ;)

@GLAB

Well, who says you can't make a few edits to your wish list? :p

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”