Weird Astro Boy Things On eBay

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

"astro_mcfly" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;83813]
"StellDream" wrote:Sugar gum

:heart: :astro: You do not see him in his '60s school uniform very often!

I cosplayed in that uniform before!
oh, it appears I am rather late to this thread. XD
well, anyhow...
I also have that plushie shown in the beginning of this thread, in addition to one of Uran, one of Ochanomizu Hakase, and two of Astro.
[edit]... and I can't seem to find that pic of me cosplaying. Perhaps they took it down.[/edit]
[secondedit] I FORGOT! they put it in the wrong folder! http://wizzywig.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=36 okay, looking back on this, this pic kinda looks bad. oh well, that was a long time ago, right? http://wizzywig.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=37 and my friend. ^___^[/secondedit][/QUOTE]

I've considered cosplaying as Astro in that uniform myself. It'd have to be in that uniform. I'm not about to cosplay in what he normally wears :eek:

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:[QUOTE=astro_mcfly;85101][QUOTE=jeffbert;83813]
"StellDream" wrote:Sugar gum

:heart: :astro: You do not see him in his '60s school uniform very often!

I cosplayed in that uniform before!
oh, it appears I am rather late to this thread. XD
well, anyhow...
I also have that plushie shown in the beginning of this thread, in addition to one of Uran, one of Ochanomizu Hakase, and two of Astro.
[edit]... and I can't seem to find that pic of me cosplaying. Perhaps they took it down.[/edit]
[secondedit] I FORGOT! they put it in the wrong folder! http://wizzywig.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=36 okay, looking back on this, this pic kinda looks bad. oh well, that was a long time ago, right? http://wizzywig.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=37 and my friend. ^___^[/secondedit][/QUOTE]

I've considered cosplaying as Astro in that uniform myself. It'd have to be in that uniform. I'm not about to cosplay in what he normally wears :eek: [/QUOTE]

really?! i'm not the only one! how are you gonna do your cosplay outfit?

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 15 years ago

Well, I did it a looooooong time ago, but I am considering doing it again.
And let me tell you, besides the fact I am obviously a girl, the hardest thing to do... Is the hair. I had SO many pins and clips in and it was STILL falling over. Well, I think my hair was too long at the time. that might be why.

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:I've considered cosplaying as Astro in that uniform myself. It'd have to be in that uniform. I'm not about to cosplay in what he normally wears :eek:

(sorry for double posting)
haha, yeah. BUT! What would be even more awesome would be cosplaying as him in one of the many amazing uniforms he wears! Just... Erm... If you're competing, bring reference pics. The judges will like you more if you have those to prove that everything is correct and you know your stuff.

I have a feeling I am very much off topic. Please don't get mad at meeeee! XD

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

I doubt i'd be competing
BTW, what other kinds of uniforms has he worn?

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

like... one of the ones from the Mars mission episode... err... he's worn so many different things.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 15 years ago

The latest in the line of unnecessary tin vehicles, Astro Boat!

Aaaastro Raaaacer, he's a demon on wheels! [A really chubby, effeminate demon...]

Kimba train!

One of several picture book adaptions of the 60's episodes. I like how Father Robot and Ochanomizu are staring excitedly to stage left, like there's a naked lady or something. Astro and Uran are giving a questionable "sig heil", though.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

Papa resembles the Hanna-Barbara style. Actually there are more than a few characters in the B&W who do have the facial characteristics of HB animation. :D

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 15 years ago

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

EPICLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”