Weird Astro Boy Things On eBay

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=Dr. Jerk;108372]This.

Coming from an avid video gamer, I can say that boxes and manuals alone can be very collectible. Heck, I still have all of my old console and handheld boxes lying around, and manuals... somewhere...

So I'm not the only one who kept boxes from old NES games? :D [/QUOTE]

Whoa! I think I've never seen an NES game that still had its box in my life! And it's not like I've only seen very few NES games or anything, but they didn't belong to me. If I had had an NES, I would have kept the boxes too.
I'm on Twitter.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

I have a Wii :(

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

I don't.

*hands the old NES*

Want an exchange? :p I play all my NES games on an emulator these days anyway ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

This is far from weird, but it is way cute!

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

$T2eC16JHJHYE9nzpcwS3BQLl2WcTm!~~60_12.JPG
$T2eC16JHJHYE9nzpcwS3BQLl2WcTm!~~60_12.JPG (21.85 KiB) Viewed 1556 times

The seller is asking a paltry $499, but as the figures are way out of scale, I will pass.
[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pluto-VS-Uran-Figure-Soft-Vinyl-Metallic-Version-JAPAN-Astro-Boy-Mighty-Atom-/271038493076?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1b273194]NEW Pluto VS Uran Figure Soft Vinyl Metallic Version JAPAN Astro Boy Mighty Atom[/url]

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”