Astro voice actor here

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jayrath » 15 years ago

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:can your play it back?

We're trying to dub it down. Give us a little time. Patty and I are probably the only ones who can tell you it is the original pilot.

I've been having trouble getting in touch wih Nippon TV. Does anyone have an e-mail address they could share?

Legeremain99
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Legeremain99 » 15 years ago

:) Hi Jay, I found the Nippon TV Web Site. I have put the link below. The english site also has a link to the actual Japanese Site. I hope this is of help. :)

http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/

-Legeremain99 :D :astro:
Last edited by Legeremain99 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double word...Previous Post Deleted...was the same but without link. Ooops.

Legeremain99
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Legeremain99 » 15 years ago

:) Jay...I found some more info for you on Nippon...below are phone numbers and an email address. Have a great day. :)

-Legeremain99 :D :astro:

Contact for broadcasters and distributors:
Nippon Television Network
Licensing Business, Content Business Division
Tel: +81 3 6215 2974
Fax: +81 3 6215 2959
intlprog@ntv.co.jp

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:oh i'm so sorry.......i hope you feel better.......i wish you the best heath....

It's fine -- I meant two weeks ago, when you were all sending me so many messages. I'm still trying to respond to all of them. But thank you.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

it okay take your time!

Fasty
Metro City Citizen

Postby Fasty » 15 years ago

Wow. I just read through this entire thread in one sitting and I'm flabbergasted! What a goldmine!! Thanks so much Jay for everything on here, Skunk is my favourite! I just love his distinctive sinister warble when he says "Astrooooo" hehe.

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 15 years ago

"Fasty" wrote:Wow. I just read through this entire thread in one sitting and I'm flabbergasted! What a goldmine!! Thanks so much Jay for everything on here, Skunk is my favourite! I just love his distinctive sinister warble when he says "Astrooooo" hehe.

Ah, another Skunk fan! Interesting that we haven't met yet :lol:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 15 years ago

By the way Jay, I've put together some of my Astroboy fanart (well my Skunk fanart... :lol: ), so it's ready for viewing whenever you want to see it. I don't know if I want to post them in this thread since it's being used mostly for questions and discussion, but if it's okay with you than that's a different story. I could always send them to you in a pm.

Again, I know you're busy, and I can't express enough my excitment of you being here. :)
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

"Fasty" wrote:Wow. I just read through this entire thread in one sitting and I'm flabbergasted! What a goldmine!! Thanks so much Jay for everything on here, Skunk is my favourite! I just love his distinctive sinister warble when he says "Astrooooo" hehe.

That was always my favorite, too.

What may be the pilot has been dubbed down. I haven't seen it yet.

Fasty
Metro City Citizen

Postby Fasty » 15 years ago

Oh and I definitely think you should get in contact with the makers of the new movie somehow to do the voice of Skunk again! It just wouldn't be the same without you! That is, if Skunk is even in the movie :(

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”