A new 2008 show with the 1980s cast

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jayrath » 15 years ago

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:CAN I BE THE GIRL HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH?! PLEASE?!?!?!?!? PRETTY PLEASE?! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?!?!?

Ha! Yes, of course. Where are you? You can be Mrs. Astroboy if we can get you on tape -- if you have acted before, and if you are good.

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

"Big Astro Fan" wrote:Kind of like Data and Tasha Yar from Star Trel TNG?

Mmm -- sort of yes, but as much as I love "Star Trek," that was all so @$#&. This is going to be a poem a little boy who after 28 years finally grows, and then finds love.

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;84236]Who would the girl he has the child with be? Would she be human or robot?QUOTE]

It will be Livian.

As odd as it sounds, Skunk will bring all this around. Atlas will finally die, Astro will finally grow, and -- I wish I could tell you all more, but it is being put together right now. The end will be with a new little human/robot born -- a sort of Astro child who will be a new hero.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

This is really weird. :whistling: It is already weird with Atlas' Oedipus complex; he takes as his wife the only mother figure he ever knew. Then Atom meets her, and she as a big sister figure defends him against Atlas’ cruelty. Atlas croaks, Atom matures & marries Livian. :D

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

"jeffbert" wrote:This is really weird. :whistling: It is already weird with Atlas' Oedipus complex; he takes as his wife the only mother figure he ever knew. Then Atom meets her, and she as a big sister figure defends him against Atlas’ cruelty. Atlas croaks, Atom matures & marries Livian. :D

I think you misunderstand. This show will be so beautiful you will cry. It will be a poem. Trust me?

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

"jayrath" wrote:[QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;84248]CAN I BE THE GIRL HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH?! PLEASE?!?!?!?!? PRETTY PLEASE?! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?!?!?

Ha! Yes, of course. Where are you? You can be Mrs. Astroboy if we can get you on tape -- if you have acted before, and if you are good.[/QUOTE]

i'v acted in plays before and in one musical and i did 2 plays on the radio and i did singing lessons

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=jayrath;84265][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;84248]CAN I BE THE GIRL HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH?! PLEASE?!?!?!?!? PRETTY PLEASE?! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?!?!?

Ha! Yes, of course. Where are you? You can be Mrs. Astroboy if we can get you on tape -- if you have acted before, and if you are good.[/QUOTE]

i'v acted in plays before and in one musical and i did 2 plays on the radio and i did singing lessons[/QUOTE]

Where are you? Send me a personal message?

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

I am very pleased to say that one of our engineers has agreed to come back and do the new show. Our "family" is coming back together -- although many are missing. I'm going to try to get our same producer, too.

Now, I have received many messages from fans asking if they can somehow take part.

Yes.

If you want to do this, and if you will sign off on copyright permission, and do it for free -- and if you have a very quiet area in which to make a recording -- you will be in the show.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

sweet! thats awsome!!!!!
hey jayrath, um.....do u think after the astroboy movie comes out that they'll put the seires back up on T.V.? cu'z that would be awsome!!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

the new series, probably. I don't know if they would run the 80s one, though

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”